January 06, 2006

First week in school.

It's the first week of school and I'm now a morning session Prefect. *groans* The crappy part is- Prefects are to be in school before the sun comes up. 7.05am. Like- that's so early. And the earliest I can come is like- 7.15? And to drag almost evryone out of the house is just terrible. Everyone's like- done- at 6.30! But to get downstairs at 6.30 is like- "Oh, wait!" *slams desk* AARGH!! Got my first wonderful lateslip. "Wow Suraya! You're Prefect and you got yourself a lateslip!" Uh-huh. I got a lateslip. Just as soon as I thought 'It's only for 6 months', the morning discipline teacher came up and said- we're not going to step down! In fact- we're NEVER going to step down. Till we're all 17! Form 5! Exams!

"Now, who asked you to be Prefect again? You could've stepped down when you could!"

I know! I know! I was being NOBLE. I pitied all my other friends who can't pull out so I stayed!

"So, you're *cough* NOBLE. What's it to you now?"

Nothing!!! AARGH!! Wish I wasn't a good, caring, noble person for a moment. If only I was heartless and less emotional I'd just ditch the letter and say- "I'm gone." Hah.

That's the thing. I'm emotional. Drives you up the wall! ^^;

Okay, so other than the fact that I'll never, ever be a normal student again- school was great. Yeah, really.

No comments: