Yeah, me school's having a holiday for Good Friday~ ^^ *throws confetti* Anyone want Easter Eggs? Hehe... Having Maulud celbrations next week. My head feels like it's covered in sawdust after KH class. O_O It's bad enough that I have dandruff. Almost done. I spent half an hour trying to cut the perspek thingy with a penknife. *sweat* Need to go register for my Hotlink or I'll lose my number. But that was like- two years ago? I did send in my registration, aight? Oh well. Jaja had a blunder yeaterday, spelling BLESS as BLAST. So, God BLAST you lah. LOL... Next exams coming up in 3 weeks or so. I so need to study. ;_; I feel so scratchy now. I want to take a bath.. *scrathes head* Because of all this sawdust. Haiya... I shall run away now. I don't know what else to do now.
Nicky: That is except for your MATH...
Ryan: ...Your PJK...
Nicky: ...Your Sejarah...
Su: Oh, shut up. I know, I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment