April 06, 2006

iPod mini

LOLlerblade. Haven't posted 'bout my latest iPod mini, ay? I got a green one from grandma a few weeks back in March. I have only 43 songs so far. Been doing // RP with a new friend on neopets. ^^ God, I just love Higschool // RP! Because it gets all mushy and emo like H/D~ Okay, I'll just zip up now. I hope I can get myself a thumbdrive and mum leaves the laptop at home one day. Haven't typed out for Days! Months! Years!!! Centuries!!

Ryan: So, what are you doing now? *stares at Su typing*

Su: *sweat*

Nicky: You're typing, Su.

Su: Yeash, I know- I know-

Chris: You typed a Highschool // RP about me the other day.

Su: Yes, indeed I did, hun.

Ryan: So, you did type out something. O_O

Su: Yeah but-

Nicky: She meant that she hasn't typed out any STORIES and published them recently.

Su: Thanks, Nick.

Ryan & Chris: Owh...

Su: Now, vamoose my characters!

Draco: What about Harry and I?

Harry: Yeah.

Su: You too.

Draco: *disapparates*

Harry: *floo powder*

Su: I love it when they all disappear like that.

No comments: