xD Yes, indeed she did. They have the WHOLE series on Youtube.com! (Not sure about Season 2 though. I want the DVD now... ;_;) So, yeah. For this whole week- I was on a Supernatural Marathon. AXN is still showing at Episode 4. I'm at Episode 9~
Episode 1: Pilot (The one with the Lady in White)
- Scary, very scary. And sad, for Sam. ;_;
Episode 2: Wendigo
-Not as scary as the first one. O_O
Episode 3: Dead in the water
-CREEPY MOSS COVERED BOY POPS OUT OF THE WATER!!!
Episode 4: Phantom Traveller
-Dean's afraid of flying~ xD
-"Demons flinch at the name of God!"
Episode 5: Bloody Mary
-Once again, Sam got it. ^^
-I screamed.
Episode 6: Skin
-The way the skin melted! The teeth! The BLOOD! BLEH!!! Gross.
Episode 7: Hook Man
-Creepy guy with hook that turns invisible. It was ala Urban Legends la! 'Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?'
Episode 8: Bugs
-BUGS EVERYWHERE!!!! O_O
-Head of sales says- "We accept homeowners of any race, religion, colour... and sexual orientation!" Dean looks at Sam. "Alright, honey!" and slaps Sam's behind. xD That was so funny.
Episode 9: Home
-Sentimental one. They go back home.
-POLTERGEIST BAITS BABY INTO THE FRIDGE. :o
-Weird fiery woman was their MOTHER.
-Dad was the same place as they were! Eek!
Aight, sorry. Gonna run off to watch MORE!!! JARED PADALECKI! JENSEN ACKLES! Shhh, starting.
No comments:
Post a Comment