June 07, 2006

Practice makes tiredness. *sigh*

Today is the 3rd day of practice, 2nd week. Got Ana along for school. She was very, very annoying when it came to all the camera bits where she didn't hold it properly. xD Practice went on quite fine. We had all the spot lights and stuff. But where in the world wre the people?? Hmph, go figure!

"Tuition!"
"Cannot go!"
"Go back early lah!"

and I come everyday for...? Commitment is a hard thing to get. ^^; So yeah, had my vid cam along. Salini was host of the day for behind the scenes. I shall burn the CD soon. Yesterday was 06.06.06!! So cool, man.. The Omen was also released yesterday. 666! Satan! Dun, dun, dun. Watched Casanova the other day. HEATH LEDGER!!! Oh, speaking of Heath Ledger- Heath and Jake won BEST KISS AWARD! on MtV Movie Awards... COOL. Aight, I'm just typing out pure crap.. Toodles~

No comments: