August 15, 2008

Back for a second.

Yesh, I am back again - haven't been online for lyk, ages now thanks to En.Haizul and his endless nagging (and not to mention- paperwork) just to get a decent seat in the access room. -sigh- STUDENTS are not allowed. Like srsly, NOT allowed. We are DEPRIVED of internet. Nama je Cluster School. T_T And we now have our holiday homework in CDs, can you believe that? And like Azira said "There's 300 objective questions for Sejarah in that CD." Just when you thought that was horrible - she added "There's 300 questions, per chapter - F4 and F5"

Back to more recent (or not-so-recent) events:

MY BIRTHDAY.
31st July 2008.
Didn't get into any serious trouble though. (With the wardens especially, Alhamdulillah) Lets see... I got:
-splashed with a basin of milo mixed with biscuits. (My hair dried up soon after)
-Azira splashed me with water, I splashed her back. :D
-Che'we poured powdered Nescafe down on me when I was in the shower - I smelled like coffee the whole night
-A cake. A big fat chocolate cake from me roommates and Juwang. ^^ Arigatou.
-A compas and map case from Mom
-A necklace from my CS, Ninaa
-A mug and hot chocolate from my sis, Ynai
-Three different packets of milk from Fadz, Kina and Zetty. Hehe...
-A slice of Secret Recipe Oreo CheeseCake from Bree and MeeraSani
-A lollipop from my other CS, Tasha
-And lots and lots of birthday wishes~
Most important of all - Atie got back from the hospital on my birthday~ I cried. Srsly.

Then there's the Olympics and the kid who couldn't sing live just because she's 'not too cute'. Sheesh, poor traumatised kid.

Been re-reading Pride and Prejudice. Mr Darcy = LOVE. ^^

Trials are finally over, my English is trash- I mean what is it with 'CATCHED'?
For Heavens' sake Susu - it's CAUGHT. CAUGHT!!!

And one more major thing that happened recently:

PLKN SELECTION!

Haha - I was not selected~ Hahahahahaha!!!
I'm an alien. That's why. ^^

Aight, I shall now disappear. BRATs camp tomorrow! Can't wait!

P.S> Go ahead, check if you're one of the -ehem- Chosen Ones for national service. ^^

That's NS 91xxxxxxxxxx to 33995 for RM0.50.

Toodles now~ Mr. Darcy awaits!

No comments: