I have finished SPM.
I have finished reading and re-reading all 7 Harry Potter books and the latest books from Stephenie Meyer (The Host, too.)
I lost Bree's novel-in-the-making.
I have a phone but I don't use it.
I was selected for the BRATs Year End Camp but I didn't go.
I still wear the same clothes that I have been wearing for the past 2 years.
And I still look like I did the last two years.
I seriously need a life. :/
Aaaanyway, this is me - now. I am bored to death (not to mention: PMSing as well. Everything you read about PMS in the Biology textbook is true in my case except for the muscle cramps. Never happened. Uh-huh.) Suddenly it has occured to me that I have absolutely NOTHING to do. I'm living off re-reuns of CSI: and Ugly Betty. I'm that pathetic, I know.
(Or maybe it's just my hormones talking. I don't know.)
But I have watched Twilight. Yesh, I have. ^ ^ The ONLY part I like was the baseball scene of which I thought was totally awesome with Supermassive Blackhole by Muse playing in the background. Other than that... I expected, well, more.
('My sentiments exactly!' said Chern Yao when we texted a few weeks back. xD)
My sister's showing me photos of myself in the States (when I was 5) God, those carefree days! Sisters. -sigh-
Mum's beckoning. It's a sign - for me to log off.
Toodles~
7 comments:
holla susu!!
long time no see..
eheh its me..
che we lol!!
im new with this blog thingy...
and i would like 2 follow ur blog..
may i??
hihii
alaaa.. mother fry =) xpe2. dnt worry. jom kite lari g UK n find some hawt blonde guys okeyh =) problem solved!! yeay!!
ohhh susu! im a new user babe.. mentah lg blog2 ni..huhu..miss u gile..errrrr! how r u?
ohhh susu! im a new user babe.. mentah lg blog2 ni..huhu..miss u gile..errrrr! how r u?
u need a life?
i'll tell u one thing. the post-spm break is the LONGEST break EVER u'll probably get ur entire life!
there's no better time to do NOTHING and laze around ALL U WANT. this is the purrrfect time! lol. othr ppl might think otherwise, but imma lazy bum (u being my dormate when i was in f4, u shuld know aite?XD) so this is my say. haha.
but if i could suggest a few 'useful' things to do, that would be learn to cook (unbelievable coming from me? hahaha..), and get ur driving license a.s.a.p.
HAVE FUN GO MAD KYD!!=D
with this, i include to u my blog post, sumthing i wrote mase my post-spm life. hope u'll find it helpful. HAHAHAHA
http://fiqss-afiqah.blog.friendster.com/2007/02/best-ways-to-waste-time/
it is yr hormones talking..lol
errr su,let me explain.fiqss thot u were smakey..hahaha so,salah blog plak die comment!! on behalf of her,sorry babe!! kah3
Post a Comment