March 03, 2009

The wonders of Facebook!

Thanks to Facebook, I've reunited with my best friend from KINDERGARDEN! Like, Colorado-12-13-years-ago kindergarden. xDD

It was Mom's idea at first- she was like "Aya, remember Drew? You used to sleep over at his place. Let's look for him on Facebook!" GOD, that was random. We pretty much have forgotten how to spell his last name and typing just Drew would result in more than 500 people of the same name. So when I went back home, I actually found the card he gave me (before leaving for Malaysia) and voila- there's his name! The next morning, I quickly looked him up on Facebook and added him as a friend. And he accepted, too!

Today, he was online around lunchtime (bedtime in the States) and we chat for a little while, catching up on stuff. He's a high school senior now (I didn't know he's actually a year older than me) and he's planning to go to college soon. I was like - Wow! How time flies! And to think that school's already over for me. So, if I do, do, do get that JPA Scholarship - I do, do, do so pray that I'll make it to the States and well, who knows? I might get enrolled for geology in CSM and maybe I'll get to see Drew again! xDDD

Facebook is just awesome.

It is really super awesome. xDDD

3 comments:

KEY 505 said...

weyhh.. hawwtt x? HAHAH. blond x? HAHAHAHA. btw. i ade post baru pasal license. hehe. tot u myt wanna read it perry!! hehe

KEY 505 said...

Mother Su Perry Fry;

I x sure lagi amek or not result... sorry hari tu i was out of credit.. its all ur fault laaa. mentang² i da x skolah; u da x bg pocket money... evil!!!! LOL

anywayl; knape u pegi KB? when r u coming bck to kl?? amek result or not??


update me bout d guy wth d ferrari. (eh; how d ynoe die ade ferrariii? ) HAHAHAHA. marry him already!!! ;p


xoxo;
Small Key Ferb Fry.

KEY 505 said...

mother su perry fry;;

tomorrow i balek ganu. i nak try bawak kereta dkt high way. hehehe. u x balek trg ke skool hols?

read my new post.

ur daughter is alrightttt =)

loveeeeee;
small key ferb fry