(OMGSuwethoughtyoudiedandvanishedintooblivion!LyksrslyWTF?)
Gomen neh. ^ ^;; Anyhoo, I've pretty much revamped the whole page and re-named my blog in this whole start anew thingamajiggy going on. xD
No worries, the blogposts would still be by me, about me and it will mostly be revolving around- well, me. Hahahaha...
So, to keep you guys up to speed:
I'm now in PASUM, Pusat Asasi Sains UM taking up subjects related to Physical Sciences which invoves the whole Math/Chem/Phy/CompSci mash-up. I'm also completely, irrevocably, obsessively in love with Adam Lambert. (Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit there.) Yes, he's gay but at least you know no other girl in the whole wide world would ever have him. xD MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

How can you possibly not love him? xD
I've also started listening to a couple of Malay songs here (thanks to orientation week. Damn, that Revolusi song is stuck.) and there and a few Korean stuff courtesy of A'Put and her K-Pop loving roomate of hers.I'm in tutorial group A1, it's like a sub-class (we have 400+ students in the Physical Science stream) and damn, my sub-class is AWESOME. I haven't gotten to know everyone yet (I'm really, really, really bad at names) but they're a bunch of really awesome people with awesome random-ness to match.
There's Nadzmie, Faiz and Wan- always together. Gila random; love this bunch. Then there's Ibrahim and Ilyas who look so much like brothers, it's amazingly cute. Then there's Hazmi and Fad and Kerol who aren't afraid to sit in front. (The guys usually huddle up in the back Wait. That sounded wrong.) Kerol is lyk, so incredibly SUPER smart you'd think he was some kinda 4.0 flat student who died and got reincarnated in Kerol's body. (That was my theory. Bono thought he failed and repeated the semester. Really, he studied Calculus etc. in Form 3. xD) Further back in class there's Fauzi, Shahir and some random guy who's name escapes me. Then there's Yuslim- budok Ganu! xD And of course my lab deskie, Zhafrin, who secretly plays the electric guitar. O_O
The gals in my class are really nice and prim and proper. Not. xD
For example, me. Especially me. xDD
There's Aini and Baz who are ALWAYS sitting right up front in the tutor's face. It's amazing how they can finish their tutorials on time. Then there's us in the second row: Haz, Syahira, Sayn, Nawwal, Baby 'In and Diyana but Diyana left us last week. Then there's A... A... Damn! I forgot her name! The lil' girl with braces from Seri Puteri. :[
Hmmm... Tak cukup orang lah. :/ I'm missing a few here. Maybe they've left. Like Marni and Noemi.
Gonna snap a few class pictures around 9pm, I'll post it up ASAP and I'll try really, really hard to get their names right. :)
So that's pretty much what's been going on... 8am-5pm classes, short weekends and lots of randomness.
I'm gonna take a nap now. Comp. Sci. homework yet to be done.
XOXO, Susu The Awesome. Hahahaha... Lawl.
1 comment:
amoih2, dekat budk laki exaggerate gla. bla girls.. hurmmmm :((
Post a Comment