December 14, 2009

Meme. :D

Lacking better ideas for a better blog post this week, I resorted to good ol' fashioned Q&A. Hahahahahaha... Grabbed from a random blog I Google-d. (:

50 Questions:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Argh, kenapa the sides of my tudung tak sama? :/

2. How much cash do you have on you?
RM20, to survive the week. Yikes!

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
...Four?

4. Favorite planet?
The one I'm livin' on, baby! Any martians wanna prove otherwise?

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My daddy. (:

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The one I have now! LoveDrunk by Boys Like Girls. I sing along before answering the phone. Hahaha...

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A t-shirt Mum bought from this charity organization... RC Deaf Mission. It has the sign language alphabet on the back. Ooohh...

8. Do you label yourself?
Label? Maybe I do.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Oh, you mean my new red snake skin Cotton On flats? I'm trying it on in my room right now. :D

10. Bright or Dark Room?
I don't like the dark. It's scary.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don't even know him. Or her.

12. What does your watch look like?
Timex, digital interface, got lampu somemore. xD Mum got it for my birthday last year.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
...Sleeping in my room, at home.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Jaja : Can u please call me?

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Pantai, I guess.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Awesome! (And ba... *ehem*)

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Daddy. Off the phone.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Dean, Ana's hamster. He's goooone. ): He ran away.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None. At. All. WOW! :D

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Got leh? All digital images, baby.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Eighteen. I don't dwell much on the past (you think? XD)

22. Your worst enemy?
Homework. Ugh.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Shmexy shots of Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert. (:

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Yeah, thanks!" -accepts Tiger biscuits from roomie-

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I'd choose the ability to fly and then make a million bucks from my newfound ability! YAY! :D

26. Do you like someone?
Like, like? Or like- like?

27. The last song you listened to?
If I Had You - Adam Lambert. I have it as my alarm tone! Haha.

28. What time of day were you born?
1.45pm on a Wednesday; US time. Wednesday child, full of woe. Soooo true. );

29. What’s your favorite number?
31! Lawl.

30. Where did you live in 1987?
Somewhere way up there?

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
You think?

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Hell yeah! :D No lah, I have nothing to be envied for.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In Terengganu, watching CNN when it happened. I was 11.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Kick the machine, curse and rant about it on Facebook, Twitter and then... my blog. xD

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
...I think so.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
On my shoulder. Hahah...

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
I wanna speak Japanese, baby! :D

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes, no questions asked.

39. Are you touchy feely?
I'm a sensitive soul. ;_;

40. What’s your life motto?
Live like you're dying. (:

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My phone, my glasses and my watch.

42. What’s your favourite town/city?
No favourites, though I do miss Boston and Colorado. :/

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Lunch. XD

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I think it was a letter to my dad, in high school. (:

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Never tried it!

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He's alive and well.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Hmm... My great-grandfather is in Awang Goneng's book Growing Up In Trengganu! :D

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
High school graduation. The bling, the 3 inch heels, oh God. D:

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
The side of my nose. Zit growing. Damn.

50. Have you been burned by love?
Yes, I absolutely have. :/ -sigh-

Me taggeth you. (Especially Nwal, Ejam, Faris, Key and Bree. XD)

XOXO;
Susu.

No comments: