The 2nd week of February 2010 was truly, a whirlwind of emotions for me- from highs to lows... An awesome week, nonetheless. I'm glad I lived through it despite the seemingly endless amount of tutorials to finish. Thank you, God for all the strength. (:
The week started really great! It had something to do with this pretty southern boy with brown hair whose first name is Kristopher, last name Allen. Hahahahaha...
I had been planning to go for his autograph-signing session since the article first appeared on KrisAllenOfficial.com. I had already saved some money for his album, hoping to be one of the lucky 200 to see the man himself and probably get a hug or something. xD But being a Probability and Statistics student myself, I knew that my chances were real slim, so I decided to keep the money and roll solo armed with my camera instead.
-------------------
Monday morning;
-------------------
I had my clothes for the evening ready... (Macam I was going for the closed showcase!)
I had my camera out... (charged it Sunday!)
I arranged everything in a way that I could just grab everything and go. Time was of the essence.
God heard my prayers. Chem lab ended super early on Monday (try an hour early!) so I quickly ran back to my room and got dressed and all- then I head straight down to catch a cab. I first attempted to wait for a cab in front of KK12, but after missing 5 cabs (not to mention, it was raining heavily) I took off and head out the UM gates instead.
Got a cab. It was almost 5 when I got to Mid Valley. Allright With Me was blasting through the speakers along the corridor. It might've looked weird, but I was walking to the beat, smiling to myself the whole journey to the Centre Court.
As expected, the ground floor, right smack infront of the stage was FULL; packed to the brim! I had to go upstairs. I needed to get a good shot of Kris Allen (even with my 6MP camera.) So I head upstairs, found a spot and rooted myself there.
My legs hurt a little past the half-hour mark (I ran back to college and after a cab after all) but it didn't matter. I - we, Kris Allen fans - waited very impatiently to catch a sight of the famous idol. It's amazing how all of us were in a bunch of nerves waiting for Kris to come out on stage.
Water bottle on stage : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Oops, he's not here yet.
Someone comes out to out markers: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Techincal dude appears on-stage to install an air-cond of some sort:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
xD
Fangirls.
Then around 5.40 or so, JJ and Ean from Hitz.fm took the stage and got the crowd worked up!
JJ: Kris is on his way right now!
Ean: Kris Allen fans, make some noise!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! xDDD
JJ and Ean filled the time, giving out goodie bags to lucky fans... when:
OMG! IT'S KRISTOPHER NEIL ALLEN BACKSTAAAAAGGGGEE!!!! -spazzes-
We all start screaming and Kris Allen peeks through the doorway, flashing his cute smile, just like the posters. (:
JJ: Ladies and gentlemen, KRIS ALLEN!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
(I think I made the guy standing next to me go deaf)
The autograph sessions began.
To fill the time, JJ and Ean continued giving out goodie bags with the rest of Kris Allen's band (CALE was there!) as the lucky 200 made their way up the stage, finally meeting their idols in the flesh. The first few were lucky enough to get hugs (and pecks on the cheek!) but the next few weren't so lucky. The beefy security guards blocked them off every single time they tried. Kris was obliged to give out handshakes instead. Hahaa...
Kris was very humble throughout the whole thing. He was surprised to know that people even knew where he was born! (Krissifer has never Googled himself up. How cute. :3)
Before leaving, he gave us a taste of his showcase (the one we couldn't attend. -sigh-) and sang a bit of Live Like We're Dying.
JJ: You must definitely come back to perform here in KL.
Kris: Yeah, I'm definitely coming back to Malaysia. I love you MALAYSIA!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
Then Kris' manager-PA-person (whatsit called again?) looks at him weird and Kris goes
"Uhm... I'm allowed to say that, right?" with his cute puppy dog face. His manager smiles approvingly and all us fangirls cried Amen! to him coming back (whenever that would be.) Haha...
Then, he left the stage and the crowd dispersed with smiles on their faces.
Stopped for Burger King before heading back. (:
As I stepped in my room and took off my shoes, that's when I realized...
Why was there BLOOD in my shoes?
-brain goes into rewind mode-
OH.
Now I remember.
-----------
Chem Lab.
-----------
"AAAAAAH!" Sandra squeaked. She broke a beaker, opening her lab cabinet.
While she ran off to get a broom to clean up the mess, I nonchalantly walked around, happily mixing chemicals, thinking about Kris Allen...
"OUCH!"
Damn, I stepped on the broken glass by Sandra's side of the bench.
"Su, OK tak?!" Sandra cried, alarmed.
"Ha, takde pape ah... Kaca je.." I said as I calmly pulled it out the sole of my shoe.
That's how I got blood on my shoe and a big hole in my socks. xD
Haha, I guess that's what Idols do to you.
When's Adam coming?
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment