August 21, 2010

NMU!

National Malaysian University.

Hmmmm, doesn't sound as changgeh as Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia now, kan?

So, I've been here for nearly a month! Can you believe it? It feels like yesterday y'know- coming all the way from PJ (macam la Bangi is THAT far away) and looking at all the signs pointing to the registration hall...

"PENDAFTARAN PELAJAR KES RAYUAN"

Haha. Man, reading those signs! Ugh, that hurt. Somewhere. Deep down. HAHA. Yeah, we know we weren't good enough to make it the first time around. No need to rub it in our faces. Tsk.

Now, nearly a month later... We've assimilated nicely. (: I've got new friends!

From front to back:

ECAH! Don't underestimate her petite physique. Minah ni sangaaat kecoh. XD Manja too. Su sayang Ecah. (:

SHUE! (Saje eja a bit different. HAHA) My Leo twin! OMG. You won't believe how much we have in common. We finish each others' sentences. We think alike. We're LEOs. We're just AWESOME that way. Word!

KAK TI! Hmmmm. At the time I posted this, Kak Ti had already packed her things to leave UKM. Job offer. ): We'll miss you.

AFIQ! Hahaha, one word: SENGAL. HAHA. No la, actually this guy's uber nice. Quite the gentleman. A friend of the late Azmi. Small world, kan?

FARHAAAD! (: That one memang kena panjang sikit. That's how I usually call him in class. Haha. A very good friend. Texts like crazy. Kenapa la hang pakai Celcom? Aduuuh. Haha

The rest tu, you have to wait til' I get proper shots of you guys to post up. :D

(This includes the CRAZY bunch of 2nd-intake KIY gals, my Geology homies aaand, other random people. Like YOU, Mr. Rayyen Farhan. Jumpa time submit PTPTN! Haha)

Speaking of PTPTN- haihhhh. Sakit, sakit, sakit!

The place was a complete mess. My application was a complete mess. My brain was going on overdrive trying to get everything into perspective! AAAAAAAAH.

Syira, Dinie and I arrived around 7am. We had to sit in line (a line stretching out up the stairs from Auditorium Siswa to the cafeteria) like illegal immigrants.

Anyhooo, after 4 effing hours of waiting, being yelled at and passed around from officer to officer- my application was finally filed under "SPECIAL CASE." GAH.

Wasn't my fault the input system was screwed. Hire better IT techs. Kaya sangat, kan? And excuuuse me for not knowing a single detail about my Dad's job. I'm sorry that I don't exactly fit the government description of a happy family. Tak payah la yell at me in front of the hall, ridiculing me for the fact that I don't know much about my own biological father.

"HA? BAPAK SENDIRI PUN TAK TAHU KERJA APA?"

Eh, woman- I don't live with my dad. Last time I checked, neither do you. Apa yang hang tak tau, aku pun tak tau. Last time I jumpa my Dad pun like... a week ago. Tu pun to get him to sign these bloody forms. HAIH. SHUT UP.

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Memang I'm feeling a bit hormonal. (Do you think I'll make it through Ramadhan? HAHA)

Allright, I need to catch some Zzz's. Kalau I cerita about PTPTN, you'll never hear the end of it. I'll post up a proper rant. Later.

Nights, sayangs! (:


1 comment: