August 02, 2010

One-nine. (:

The day before my birthday was tough. I lost a dear friend (al-Fatihah for the Lil' Geologist!) and my room-mate ran away. (I don't know where she went. So I'm just assuming she ran away because she left her broom and baldi. You can't run away without looking suspicious if you had a broom and baldi with you. XD)

Yes, tough times have come and gone!So have the good times. Tears were shed, smiles were carved. Haha. Celebrating my last year as a 'teen'-ager, here are some pictures in no particular order of what made my day:

(Other than you guys bombarding me on Facebook. And calling me in the middle of the night to sing out of tune. I love you all. xoxo)

Jaja gave me this. Lil' sistah + Lil' budget = Lots of LOVE from Kakak in return. Haha

Mama's present! I've always wanted an external hard-drive of my own. (My laptop cannot tahan all my movies, etc.) Thank you Mama! (:

My first pair of Nikes EVER! :D Thank you Bak. Will be using this A LOT. Hahaha...

The rabbit at home gave birth! 5 baby bunnies for my birthday! (: Lil' pink monstahs. Haha

Mama made carrot cake. :3
With lemon icing.


No, it's not a rock or pyroclast of any type. That's Mom's awesome baked macaroni. :D

Aaand, we had pizza. Ohhh yeahhh.

Thank you all for making this birthday a great one. Praying for many awesome years filled with awesome times ahead.

(:

LOTS OF LOVE; Su.

P/S: Thanks guys for checking in on me. I'm feeling way better now. You guys are the best-est friends I could have ever asked for.

No comments: