October 26, 2010

HOT.

These past few days, a good friend of mine has been going ON and ON about this guy on campus. She keeps saying "OMG. HE IS HOT! Hot.Hot.Hot.Hot."

I swear if I hear the word HOT come out her mouth one more time, things are going to get NASTY! RAWR.

Come on la, he's not THAT hot. Or maybe he's just not my type? That got me thinking:

What is YOUR definition of hot-ness?

THIS, by my definitions, is scorching hot. How can a man look SO hauntingly beautiful and masculine at the same time? Look at those lips! NGAHAHA.

HOT = ADAM LAMBERT.

Hot guys come with hot accessories too. Say hello to Adam's Glitterbaby, TJR. (; FEVER.

Football hot-ness? Yup, that's my darling Schweinsteiger! See how that jersey fits him so perfectly? Too bad I don't have a rain-shot of this one. Haha.

For the Korean fans! They'd agree with this one. RAIN is HOT. Don't think so? Go YouTube Rainism or something.

Aww. Younger version of Leo. By my definitions, this isn't what I would call HOT. I would say he's PRETTAYH. (: Yes, younger Leo is beautiful, flawless- like Zac Efron. Haha. Older Leo is what I'd call HOT.

Speaking of beautiful transfomations, recognize these two?

SO CUTE! (:

They're the Kaulitz twins from Tokio Hotel. Look how they turned out. Nyum. XD
Tom Kaulitz. Bill's other half. They fit together like a puzzle!
Bill Kaulitz. The face structure. The size 0 bod. The tattoos! OHMAJEE.
KAULITZ TWINS = DOUBLE HOTNESS. (:

Oh, and my friend mentioned that this 'hot' guy of hers had HOT eyes. xD Haha, don't know what that means but here's someone with really beautiful piercing eyes:

Here's Damon Salvatore - oops, Mr. Ian Somerhalder. I can look into those eyes all day. (:

Last but not least, when it comes to bad boys - nobody is hotter than Johnny Depp. No explanation needed. (:


So, uhm, yeah. These are just a few people I find "Hot". If I were to come up with a complete list, I might not even start on my math (and my exam's coming up real soon.) Now stop looking at me like I'm a sexual predator of some sort because these guys are not just hot for their bods, ladies and gentlemen. Google them up and you'll find out why I really love them all. Apart from being eye candy, these guys up in my list are really good people (bonus "hot-ness" points!)

Back to my friend and her 'HOT' issues, all I have to say is: Love is blind. If that's what floats your boat, then be it. (: What's HOT to some may be NOT to the rest.

Good luck Datin' S and Dato' M HOT! We'll be praying for ya. (; Who cares if he's younger. If Ashton and Demi can, so can you! LOL. :P

You know you love me,
XOXO.

LOL!

P/S: If you ARE looking for the TRUE definition of HOT, I suggest you run along and look for a video/YouTube/DVD clip of Brad Pitt in Troy. No one looks hotter than Brad Pitt in a metal skirt. Nyum. (:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yaya! u forgot jonathan rhys meyers! :p

SUSU. said...

OH EM GEEEEE.
LUPA, LUPA, LUPAAA.