The time for books and sleepless nights. The time for study groups and pizza. The time for endless paper scribbling in colourful markers. The time for sketches in 2B. The time of the year for headphones, bright lights, loud music and Nescafe.
The time for FINALS is close upon us all.
And I NEED to get on that elusive Dean's List. Last semester, I missed the list by 0.02 points. I'll try not- I WILL NOT - miss it again this semester.
A new challenge is at hand this semester: CHEMISTRY.
Those who know me and know me well would know about my love/hate relationship with Chemistry. Chemistry has been my favourite subject for sometime, but I have never had the interest in answering any Chemistry questions - leading to my downfall in SPM (I got a B3 for Chem) and PASUM (A terrible excuse for a C. Or was that a C-?)
I'm praying that Chemistry won't spell out my downfall here in my 3-year Geology course. I need to get over this obstacle. God, give me the strength to overcome this obstacle! Amin.
I'll be taking 7 subjects this semester (not including co-curricular activities) so I hope I score all A's, especially for the Geology papers - or I won't be able to live with my results.
Geomorphology (A)
Optical Mineralogy (A)
Palaeontology (A)
Stratigraphy and Marine Geology (A)
Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (A)
Pengurusan Masa (A)
Kimia Am I (A)
InsyaAllah, amin! (:
Pray for me and my classmates everyone! The world needs more Geologists. And we'll only be able to serve the nation if we graduate with awesome grades. Your prayers and support means the world to us.
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment