February 28, 2006
Fire drills and false alarms.
Heh, haven't been blogging for a while there, have I? Just been RP-ing all day long and I seldomly read HD anymore nowadays. BM was on Oprah last Sunday night or summat and Jake Gylenhaal was like- teh hawttest gay cowboy I've ever seen! (I've never seen a gay person or a cowboy) And they were like- "What was your favourite part?" and Jake said that he liked the part where he was making out with Anne Hathaway because after all those days sleeping with Heath Ledger- it was a breath of fresh air! LOL... That was so effing funny! Heheh- everyone in my gang watched it except me. :c Oh dear. So speaking of the fire drill. We had it twice in school today. Tiring. Boring. Exhausting. Annyoying little fire drill. (Times 2) Kiran injured her leg during cross-country (guess who she tripped over! *zips mouth*), Nessa's sick, Nicole's mourning over the loss of her paper boyfriend and for me? I'm kinda sick. Coughing. Sneezing and nosebleeds. Hands are getting better but I betcha that it'll go back to itching all over again after I finish reading Oliver Twist. Heh, 500 pages and allergic-to-book hands don't go together. ^^ So, after the two fire drills, we sat in class happily. (That's when Kay started a paper fan frenzy) Geography... Pokok kelapa... RIING! Sejarah.. Neolitik... Tik, tik, tik... *smells smoke* RIIIIIIING! This is when I screamed- "FIRE!" And everyone ran out of the class. apparently, only 3A3 did so. *blush blush* Aight, I ought to run now. Tata~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment