My first exams were terrible. Well, just horrible.
BM: 62 (C)
BI: 80 (A)
MA: 64 (C)
SA: 64 (C)
SJ: 72 (B)
SN: 79 (B)
AG: 96 (A)
KH: 73 (B)
GEO: 47 (D)
2A, 3B, 3C, 1D. Shut up.
Yup, my marks dropped like a pile of flies. ^^; *swt* Next exam's in May. (Must study!!!) I'm lit-night performance director~ Yay-ness! Having stuff like Oliver Twist and Moulin Rouge. And Phantom of the Opera- and - and- God knows. They're having auditions around this week. Been dribbling with Ale yesterday. I got FOG and MIRROR. If I'm rajin enough, I'll type it out for you guys to read. It's a dribble. It's short. It's crappy. when am I ever going to finish typing out 'Till Death Do Us Part' and my 'Dance, Dance' songfic... Maybe never! Went for cakera the other day- got #5. Nik coloured her hair. O_O And for lontar peluru- my furthest was 5.9 something. Heheh... Aight- I ought to go now.
No comments:
Post a Comment