May 12, 2006
124.
Random title there, considering this is my 124th post on me blog that I've been having for 2 years or so. ^^; Shows that I don't really blog that often. So, yeah. Yesterday for KH class, Ness and I paired up for cooking class - we're making chocolate cake for the 3rd session this year! *nyum* Today's a holiday in Malaysia because of ze Wesak celebrations. So, no school! Or else, at this very moment you'd see all the 3A3 kids runnning to Mutiara Top for Science class and I wouldn't be blogging here. Going to Nessa's place today to STUDY. Nobody believes me, but heck- I am going there to study. @_@ Supernatural last night was not as scary as the 1st episode. ;_; But it still was. Wanted to watch Hex after Supernatural but SOMEBODY got scared and asked me to escort her to the bedroom and stay there till she fall asleep. *glares at lil' sister* Haven't done H/D for AGES now. Planning to come up with a new topic soon. Haven't typed out me lil' dribbles as well. :o Amazingly, I feel like I have nothing to do. Finished my Sejarah kerja kursus but I have to check out for the typos and give it a lil' facelift before handing it to teacher. Haven't even finished my lampiran! Haih... Oh now I remember something. Yesterday my teacher was wearing this HIDEOUS looking shirt to class. EEK! EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT! She was wearing this RED silk pyjama-ish shirt with lil' white elephants printed all over. EEK!! Fashion disaster much. And she was telling us - 'Don't buy cheap shirts!' I wonder how much she bought THAT shirt for. *snicker* Aight, gotta run off before I throw more unfriendly sentences here. Ta-ra~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment