May 10, 2006

what was I going to say? Hmm...

I was going to blog about something. Now I can't remember what. Owh, I remember now! I did my BM lisan the other day and I told teacher about my oh-so-noble ambition of being a volcanologist when I grow older. Then I told her in three years time I can aply for US citizenship and I said I'd love to go to US. After all, it'll be much easier to study in the US like that, right? But WHAT did SHE say? "Kenapa tak nak belajar dekat Malaysia?" Why not study in Malaysia? Because there's no volcanoes in Malaysia. No majors for volcanology. Then she starts asking "Kalau tak dapat kewarganegaraan AS?" No US citizenship? Next stop- Japan, Italy or nearest, Indonesia. More stupid questions. "Kenapa tak nak kerja kat Malaysia?" I grit my teeth and answered for the third time- "Tak ada gunung berapi dekat Malaysia cikgu. Kepakaran saya sia-sia shaja kalau kerja di Malaysia" I was so pissed off. There are no volcanoes in Malaysia!! One day I swear I'm going to print a huge Malaysia Map and ask her to point out where there is volcanic activity. O_O I mean,it's almost general knowledge! Du-uh.

Different for English oral. Nicole and I came up with a pasar malam scene in the future where I, Suraya- is a volcanologist who has been to Italy, Hawaii, Japan and around the world and back! MUAHAHA!! Nic became a movie director and spot a cetak rompak CD of her movie at the pasar malam. I thought our oral should've been longer, but heck- the class loved it. (I think) So, yeah. Here- a lil' snippet for you. It's all fiction. Meaning not true. Meaning: made up. Kay? No, Vesuvius is not erupting soon. And no, I'm not clairvoyant.

Su: Oh,me? I'm just fulfilling my lifelong dream as a volcanologist. Just been to Italy last month! Vesuvius has been rather active lately- I think it might erupt sooner than I thought. Just back for raya celebrations with my family. Then I'm going back to Italy tomorrow night.
Nic: (What did she say again?)
Su: Oh, you have no idea what I've gone through to become a volcanologist...
Nic: We sure showed that Rozaini!
(Class laughs)

Yeah, snippet. We were so mad at Puan Rozaini for *cough* not supporting our ambition. ^^ But for today's BM class she said- teachers will support students in aything they pursue in the future. Nicole went- "Hypocrite. Hypocrite. Hypocrite." LOL....Can't blame her. You should've heard what Rozaini was telling her. Aight, I'd love to continue about Nic's side of the BM oral- but oh well. Sejarah folio's almost done. My finger's killing me. ;_; Aight, ta-ta~

OUT.

No comments: