May 04, 2006

Masquerade!

Heh, I'm in the masquerade~ I shall be dressing up as- *zips mouth* You'll just have to find out when ya attend Lit Night now, ay? *nods* So, yeah. This post isn't about the masquerade, really. I shall now tell ALL of you about the oh-so-fascinating mini-flashfloods in my school... (that happened AGES ago.) So, here it is.

It was a dark stormy evening... (Not night) when all the ELDS members rushed out of the AV room after their *cough* short meeting concerning Lit Night. The sky was as grey as soot! (Not a good comparison. Heck,who cares?) But yeah, the sky was dark. Really dark. Wind was blowing my tudung off my head as I walked down the stairs with my best friends. We settled down at the canteen. The sounds of the LRT screeching against their rails... Then it happened. Rain fell. And rained some more. And the canteen was FLOODED. There was no area dry in the canteen. Rubbish (that the Juniors left behind) were floating from one end to the other. Thunder rumbled. And the first three rows of tables got wet. A few unlucky bags too. And we played in the rain! Wee~

Okay, it's crap. But it was cool. Way cool.

Ryan, Nicky and Su, signing off.

No comments: