July 06, 2006

Speak again, my sweet angel!

Yeah, right. I don't think I'll ever forget my Public Speaking. Screwed my impromptu big time. My ice cream prep. speech went quite well. Saw Nic laughing ath the back when I said "Ge-la-ray" xD Okay, Supernatural. 3 more episodes and I will be done with Season 1~ YAY!

Episode 17: Hell House
-Prank at first, got symbols painted.
-One symbol made ghost stories come to life because people believed in it.
-Dean's quote "Next time if someone says it's haunted, DON'T GO IN!" xD

Episode 18: Something Wicked
-Ghost is dementor-ish thing.
-Sucks youth out of kiddies! ;_;
-Dean has flashbacks when he meets this kid with a younger bro. Very, very sad.
-"Well, you're a big brother. what would you do for your little brother?" *sob*

Episode 19: Provenance
-Freaky portrait.
-People die.
-Sam meets Sarah.
-Sam kisses Sarah.
-Dean goes - "Now, that's m'boy!" xD

Okay, enough said. Tata!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested