July 11, 2006

A very depressing week. ;_;

Last week just made me cry. *sheds emo tear* Let's see - first, I finish Darren Shan. Shancus dies and Des Tiny just discards Steve as his son. Then, I finish season 1 of Supernatural and Sam and Dean got find the thing that killed their mom - Meg dies - and the both of them bleed as they got hit by a HUGE lorry in an accident. After that, FIFA 2006. France LOST to Italy. Hidetoshi Nakata resigns. Oliver Kahn retires. Micheal Ballack - might not play in FIFA anymore. David Beckham resigined captaincy. Micheal Owen gets injured. Wayne Rooney gets a red card. Christiano Ronaldo considering to leave M.U. This is just SAD! ;_;

But as they say, there's always rainbows after rain. ^^ I won 3rd place for both Pidato and Public Speaking! I went down to receive my prize for Pidato and knowing that they only announced two winners for Public Speaking - I ran up FOUR flights of stairs back to class when suddenly - "3rd place for Form 3's Public Speaking is SURAYA HILMI HAZIM!" I gasped, yelled and ran down FOUR flights of stairs and there was Kiran by the side of the lawn with my prize. We shook hands and posed. Comic moment there~ xD Hoho.

Tomorrow's election day for Head Girl post in school. and the nominees are:
1. Balqis
2. Didi
3. Mei Ting
4. Yi May
Let the voting begin!!

Aight, off to continue me RP. Tara~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»