LUCAS GRABEEL IS HOT.
Hence, the lovely dream I had last night which was both scary and nice at the same time. Oh the wonders a blue-eyed blond can give! Aah...
So, in my dream - Ale and I are shopping for souvenirs on a school trip when suddenly, I turn around and spot none other than LUCAS! ^^ So, I run up to him (he looks so hot up close) and hug him and yell in his ear "OMG! Lucas, I'm your #1 FAN!" (Su might not do this in REAL LIFE) Then Ale points at the rest of the HSM cast sitting on the other end and the both of us burst in squeals and spazzes. I grabbed Lucas' hand and said "Stay put, I'm going to talk to those guys for a while" Lucas smiles and nods as Ale and I start chanting - OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG. on the way to Zac Efron and gang. After talking to the bunch, we turned around and LUCAS WAS MISSING! *le gasp* I frantically started screming "LUCAS! WHERE ARE YOU?" The cast, gone. Lucas, gone. Only Ale and I left with a haunted looking house that appeared out of thin air. Dun, dun, dun... O_O "LUCAS!!!"
The both of us looked at each other. "Ale, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Ale simply nodded back in my direction as I reached for the huge door knob to take a look inside. We walked silently down the hallway, leaving the doors open. Cobwebs covered the ceilings, spiders - roaches. As if that wasn't bad - BANG! - the door slams shut behind us. "LUCAS! LUCAS!" I call out into the spooky looking house. "I think we should split up" Ale suggested. We walked in opposite directions and an instant later, I see Alethea again. I dismissed her and opened a door to a room - Alethea again. "LUCAS!" I called out. Then Ale said, "Stop screaming la! I'm trying to sleep here. C'mon - it's bed time" I looked at her - "But, Ale! Our hotel is on the other side of town!" I gasped, it was ANOTHER darn copy of her. I ran out of the room and Lucas bumped into me, looking terrified. The both of us quickly ran to the nearest window and jumped out the building.
Then, Lucas and I (Ale did not make it. ;_; ) walked together down the highway - still terrified. Suddenly this cool looking limo came by and Lucas said "Oh, that's my ride" I nodded. He waved goodbye from the sunroof and threw me his phone with ALL his details, pix, music and stuff of the sort. I cried and waved back. After Lucas had left me on that deserted highway - this Mini Cooper honks at me and my dad was driving it. O_O I hopped inside and guess what was playing?
What I've Been Looking For.
Sadly, I woke up after that. LUCAS!!! Speaking of Lucas, he's performing at Miss Teen USA and not to mention I'll get to watch him shake it up on H.S.M. Dance-Along!!! YEAH, BABY!
No comments:
Post a Comment