August 29, 2006

Holidays are over. :(

Sadly, the holidays are OVER. Unlike my sisters, even after Merdeka holiday, I still have school. Ana & Jaja are going to have yet ANOTHER week's worth of holidays thanks to Merdeka celebrations and the oh-so-grand UPSR. Oh well.

We got back SOME of our trial papers!

BM 1 : 33/40
MA : 76 A (75's an A! xD)
AG : 87 A
SJ : 60 B (Amazing, a B at 60!)

That's it. Nothing more. [DARN!] Now about Pn. Rozaini's ordeal with our BM paper 2. First up, she bombs us by saying we were doing bad at the novel question. (Phew, I got that one correct) Then, we moved on to the ringkasan. "SURAYA! Kamu tahu tak, terkejutnya cikgu tengok kertas kamu?? Ish, ish, ish! Nanti saya suruh mak kamu marah kamu! Suraya, kamu memang cikgu tengok sebagi calon A tetapi kertas kamu.. YA ALLAH!" That says it all. I'm failing my paper 2. I screwed the darn paper. ;_;

Now, we shall be reminded of how nice the holidays were. Let's see...

1. I got new shoes! xD Black, not-so-branded sneakers which looks cool anyway. Thanks mummy dearest!

2. Hibernating. Sleep at 11pm and wake up at 9am. That's considered TOO early for those humans who are of the same species as Nicole who wakes up at 1 pm. *coughcough*

3. MOOLAH! Which will go to the bank anyway. T_T

4. New robes all the way from Mecca, baby! It's black and it's pretty~ Thanks Grandma!!

5. THE FOOD. Nyum.

6. HBO ALL DAY LONG!! Allright, not ALL day long. There's always stuff like Disney, TV3, VCDs and stuff of the sort.

7. NO HOMEWORK! More like, me ignoring that huge pile of homework buried in my bag. Ehem. Geography, History, Agama, Math...

8. Going to 1U! Saw a *cough* vert happy couple with matching LV handbags. Aww...

Then it ALL ends, just like THAT!

I'm depressed. Haih.

No comments: