August 17, 2006

English! Yeah!

Finally, the paper I've been waiting for! ENGLISH! Embarrasing enough, I put the wrong definition of the word SPRIGHTLY. ;_; Instead of active, I circled hungry. xD

Ryan: Maybe it's because you're fasting.
Nicky: 4th day...
Su: It's completely normal!!

So yes, and the novel question was... "the most exciting part of the novel"!

Draco: When Harry starts to forget quidditch over stalking me in Book 6.
Harry: When Fred and George drove the flying car in Book 2.
Ryan: Hmm... Inkheart, when Capricorn died. His black heart stopped beating. *laughs*
Nicky: The ending of the Da Vinci Code!
N.D. : Pride and Prejudice when the sisters were quarelling. Or perhaps when Elizabeth starts to argue with Mr. Darcy.
Chris: Trials of Initiation! DARREN SHAN! That part was so cool!
Nich: Percy Jackson! When he turned into a hamster. xD
Scott: Runaway Bunny. Nice book.

T_T;;;

Su: NOT THAT NOVEL YOU DING-DONGS. IT'S EITHER PHANTOM OF THE OPERA OR DR. JEKYLL AND MR. HYDE! That's all.
All: .......

So, back - I wrote about Chapter 6 : The Carew Murder Case. MURDER! CSI, baby! Su is grim without knowing it. Ana has been going on and on about buying the pocket magnetic Scrabble because she got some moolah from me grandparents. O_O;; I got some too but I'll save it. You'll never know when you won't have money and the person who always doesn't have money is me. Owh, the things I do for the school! Prefect subs, class fund, this jamuan, that jamuan, teacher's retirement, society fees! MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!! YOU THINK I PLUCK MONEY FROM TREES AH??? Haih. Speaking of retirement, Ms. Phuah is retiring tomorrow and I have NO IDEA who she is. ^^;;; I shall be gone.

No comments: