If you're innocent, the title above would have no meaning whatsoever other than a teenage girl feeling nothing but joy and blogs about it. BUT: if you had read the title of this post and snickered - then, AH-HA! Not so innocent after all, ay? Speaking about *cough* very happy humans of the world, Kay came across this Malaysian-gay-guy living in London's blog and it was really funny reading it. xD Last Friday while I was changing for Taekwando, Atiqah screamed aloud -
"OH MY GOD! SU - YOU LOOK LIKE A BLOODY GAY GUY!"
My reply was:
'Firstly, I'm not a guy - hence, I'm not gay. Second, I don't see myself profusely bleeding to death, savvy?' *waves hand ala Jack Sparrow*
But, after all - I was nicknamed as the gay musketeer during the Masquerade. xD Along with Zorro, Clopin, Aramis and others. Can't blame us for being rather effeminate now can we?
Math and science PMR trials were quite CHALLENGING but I made it through without shivering at the sight of the 30 page booklet all the way from Jabatan Pendidikan Selangor (it had nice paper!) handed by the teacher to one student to another. This time I actually sat down (duh, we were all seated. It's just a way of expressing it!) and tried to solve the equations on that lovely sheet of paper, eventhough I know the answers will be marked with 'red-ribbons' later on. Indices, linear inequalities and graph of functions too! Loci was confusing but nevertheless, quite simple. ^^ Science paper, on the other hand was WEIRD. Don't believe me?
Question No. Something-something:
How does a man know when to urinate?
Su: O_O;;;
Ryan: ECK! What is this?
Nicky: Think SCIENTIFIC you ding-dongs.
Bad, bad government papers! Hmph. No wonder Malaysians seem to be deprived of their knowledge and creativity. *sweatdrop* Tomorrow's English papers 1 and 2. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde! Watched Van Helsing last night and I missed CSI:NY!! Oh, what happened to my beloved Danny Messer??
Ryan: Oh, the drama!
Nicky: Sarcastic, much.
Aight, this is Su, signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment