Happy birthday to ME!
Happy birthday to ME!
Happy birthday to ME!
Happy birthday to ME!
Well, it's really not everyday someone turns 15! ^^ Today is also Harry Potter's (the character, not the actor) birthday, J.K. Rowling's birthday... And, Ryan and Nicky's birthday too! xD Apparently, a volcano eruption at Mt. Fiji also happened on July 31st! It's a sign that Suraya is meant to be chased by lava when she grows up! Ah-ha!
So, moving on to the celebrations.
Went to TGIF for lunch with Bak. Had a LARGE (It was GIGANTIC) plate of Fettucini Alfredo drenched in CHEESE with a large glass of CHOC CHIP milkshake (which was actually like a glass of Oreos McFLurry, triple the price. ) Then, after I get back back from the bathroom - I was AMBUSHED by the crew of TGIF and they started singing and I was...
TERRIFIED.
Just when I thought that was weird, they passed me a bottle of ketchup as my imaginary mike to make my lil' birthday speech. THEN, they made me blow the candle of a HUGE slice of cake from a mile away. (Of course the measurement's exaggerated somehow)
I came back to mum's office with a very upset, full belly. At home, Abah got us KFC and we had the CAKE that Bak bought - which was a HUGE (everything seemed supersized on that day) and I only had a slice of that and a piece of KFC chicken thanks to the fettucini. ;_;
Now, the PRESENTS!!
Mom : Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
Bak : A card at the moment. *sweatdrop*
Ana : BUTTER COOKIES~ *munchmunch*
Aja : Notepad and pen. More writing for me! And 3 keychains
Kay : Justin, my *cough* VERY 'happy' pencilbox
Ins : Fire Thief By Terry Deary
Nic : A CD, burned specially for mua~
Ale : A H/D pic. So sweet! IT's Harry's b'day after all.
Rachel : A HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SHIRT!
Uncle Wong (not Ins's dad! My neighbour! ) : A mechanical pencil with a VERY good eraser. Rare one, there!
Aunt Ju: 2 Converse shirts
Text messages:
-Kak Efa
-Kak Eli
-Felicia
-Tok
-Mamarah
-Bak
-Syahira
-Kak Niki
And some posts on ze So Slytherin board on Neopets. I love you guys!
And the class decided to sing a VERY loud birthday song for me.
I'm so happy!
(I know it sounds wrong, but just shut up about it, kay? xD)
Okay, enough of this, I shall be gone on my Project Super Rajin-ness! Tata~ Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment