September 12, 2006

19!

19 more days till the big day! PMR ish coming!!! I don't remember the last time I even bothered to open my blog to update it and I randomly write on important events of the week in my own diary. Sad much. My study schedule is going quite fine, History here... Geography there... Math a bit here... A pinch of Science there... And the most essential element! Un-needed afternoon naps. School can be THAT tiring, ay? xD

My trial results: 5A's 2B's (both 63) and 1 miserable Cow for Geography. MOO!!

Let's all pray that some stupid robber wouldn't steal our PMR answer scripts beacuse my trials are not all that good! And I do pray that our papers get sent to some civilised place where crafty answers in English (especially for Science and English) would be accepted. Not some weird place where the examiners are robots an go - "Not following the Ministry's answer sheet! Beep. This answer is WRONG!" *puts big red cross on paper* BEEP! BEEP! *does the robot*

It's already been exactly 5 years since the 9/11 bombings. I was in Standard 4 back then went Aunty Na called all the way from Indiana asking us to turn on CNN at Tok's place to see repeats of visuals showing two planes crashing into the grand WTC. One flight was from Boston. Then, more footages of 'The Face Of Evil' that emerged from the ashes caused by the flames from the crash. But this year, many are saying that - 9/11 was a hoax by the US government. My friends told me that Osama bin Laden might just be a CG human being that does not exist! The hole in the pentagon that was SUPPOSED to be caused by another plane crash was too small for a plane, more like a minor explosion. Hmm, how you think of it is up to you... But the lives that were lost are true, the pain is real and the devastation is not ending in the near future with war going on almost EVERYWHERE, everyday.

Now, on to the happy things like - The H.S.M. Dance - Along!! xD

My favourite part was just to see Lucas Grabeel dancing and dancing... and more dancing. Especially in 'Bop To The Top!' I melted on the spot. Thanks to Shihah who literally kicked and screamed her way to watch the movie to the end, abah did not change the channel till the credits were out. ^^

4 minutes remain for me to stay online and on my schedule today.. *checks* I have BM Paper 2 to do. My ringkasan needs brushing up as I've become Pn. Rozaini's favourite target for ringkasan criticism. Hehe... 8D

Enroling for boarding school. I.N.K's reaction - "You're serious ah?" and Rachel even had this weird dream where I actually got accepted to boarding school and the school was haunted with dead people EVERYWHERE. Alethea turned into a ghost and kidnapped me and put me in a fridge for I was SUSU. xD Then, with the help of Dean and Sam, Rachel and Kiran came to the rescue! Of course, wicked Ale locked them up in the bathroom and I was still in the fridge. T_T In America boarding school means you're a rich kid, back in Malaysia - it means you're smart or your parents have the connections to get rid of you for the next schooling year. LOL-ler blades. Why boarding school? I need my Geography, ding-dongs! Apparently Assunta doesn't have that. I need it for my Geology courses in ze' future! Or goodbye volcanoes for me! ;_; I need Geography... as much as I'm lazy to study the thingy but yeah.

Aight, that's all for now. My time is up, I'm signing off.

No comments: