September 14, 2006

Silent as the grave.

A phrase that best describes my class today. it started raining at around 6.25 in the morning in Section 14. The cold winds and the air-conditioners lulling school kids to sleep. ( This of course includes Nicole, ay? xD) I was ironing clothes in the back room when suddenly... pit-pat-pit-pat *thunder* So much for a sunny morning!

That wasn't the end of it. Before I could leave the house for school, I had to open the gate with an umbrella in one hand - struggling to get the lock off the chains with another. Then came the moment where I had to lock it and the umbrella got stuck to the gate! THE DARN PADLOCK DROPPED! I was half-wet when I got into the car.

Next, the long line of cars outside the schoolgate because no one wanted their young supermodels to get drenched in drizzling rain. x_x

Since it was raining, EVERYONE had to use Jalan Talent to get to their classes. So this pair of students (who seemed to be walking slower than snails' pace) were ahead of me, babbling to each other in Mandarin! Annoying much. Hmph. So I decided to cut ahead of them and the next 6 or 7 students ahed of me and ran up the stairs all the way to Mutaiara Top where I was greeted by Nessa and Shi Yun who was drying her wet socks on the table. I put my bag down and followed the 'drying trend' and stood under the fan to dry the half of my uniform that was drenched from locking the gate. xD

Todays attendance? 24/ 41. At least we passed the half mark!

Learnt how to use the log tables for math. Did exercise for KH, and sang my heart out in class as I was very disturbed by the silence. ^^

Aight, gotta run. Time's up for me. Tara~

No comments: