PMR is near.
The tables are arranged.
And this shall be the moment -
Where Su gets overdramatic,
and apologise to everyone
Although only a handful
knows she has a darn blog.
*sigh*
Thank you to everybody who have supported me all this while - throughout my studies, my interests, everything. I'm sorry if I've annoyed any of you in any way. I can be quite an overdramatic at times - so if I've yelled unappropriately or sang out of tune in class - I ask for your forgiveness. Next, to my parents - I'm sorry if I've not been up to standard as the eldest, I'll try my best to improve myself. To my sisters, you are always there to annoy me and I'll really miss that during the silent moments in the exam hall. To my teachers, I apologise if I've hurt you in any way during classes. Classes were always great, thank God. ^^ To my closest friends ( the list would be very long to type) I'd like to express my deepest apologies for any wrongs I might have done during these years of our friendship. To all you aliens out there, I shall say the same - sorry. And to all PMR candidates - GOOD LUCK! The battle is just beginning, the fight will be rough but freedom will be on its way sooner than you think. This shall be my last post before PMR I suppose. Went hunting down teachers with Sabariah. God, the drama! Everyone was crying and all. Didn't get to see my Math and Agama teacher though. I pray that they'll keep me in their prayers. I need all the luck I can get.
This is me, signing off before PMR.
*salutes and marches off*
No comments:
Post a Comment