October 13, 2006

Post-PMR blues.

Aah... PMR is over and I am bored out of my mind. Nowadays - it keep raining all day long! Apparently the teachers had arranged this so-called very intersting activities for us to do after PMR. Yesterday, we watched High School Musical on a darned laptop because the teachers couldn't connect it to the projector. T_T;;; We had Scrabble too! Today, we had Magnetic Sudoku boards to play with. Of course, I spent my time reading a few chapters of Eragon instead. Thanks to the not-book-friendly environment in school, the cover (the dustcover) is already in a sorry state. To me, at least. ;_; Poor Eragon... Teachers don't come for classes. Nessa and Kiran have gone to scrape the paint off the wall of the Chemistry lab so they can paint the new murals on the wall next Monday. Leaving me to die in class. Since my class was invaded by the A1's, I ran away to 3A2 to watch Huda and Reema trade stamps. God knows where MY stamp album is. It has 2 full pages with USA stamps. Hmph... Today - I finally learnt how to play chess! I lost in my first game ( I only had a King and the Rook left so it wasn't much help. xD) to Salini, as practice. We both never played ches before. ^^ Huda was ever so kind to teach us how to play the game. Now, I shall play chess and improve me skills. YEAH! (That is if I could find my chess set at home.) Turnout for Taekwando was poor. :/ Rachel made a prototype of the sock-doll project she's working on. Pretty cool for two socks sewn together with fluff and decor in 3 hours! I solute you for the patience, man! Aight, gotta run.

2 comments:

TaruTaru said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TaruTaru said...

hey! i haven't finished going thru ur blog yet but it sure is funny!! xD and yeah... bout the suicide shots... "caring friends"... :] //kpxx.