+First of all, SO SORRY Rachel because I haven't updated my blog for AGES now. xD
+Secondly, I shall not blog on anything regarding Hari Raya because this year's celebration had no significant events whatsoever for me to blog about.
+Thirdly, I will not mention anything regarding Hallowe'en either because I was too busy with Pn. Fadzilla's farewell in school.
Now, moving on...
Last Thursday, (Or was it Friday?) Nicole borrowed me her Rainbow Boys book. YAY! It was a good cliche-ish high school story about these three guys... Ah, you know... That sort of storyline. No one under my roof knows I have it except my trusted, not-so-homophobic sister, Ana. God, I love you! :D I managed to finish it in 3 days without people knowing it exists. ^^ WELL... It is not as simple as you think to read a book with a picture of three guys on the cover that says "RAINBOW BOYS" without your parents raising an eyebrow. I was there when Nic was going to buy the book in July. I still remember how we were laughing at the title.
Nic: Look, Rainbow Boys!
Me: What's it about? *flips book over*
Nic: *laughs*
Me: AAH... I see... xD
Yeah. Then Nic passed the book to her mum and her mum bought it for her and now I've finished the book. Believe it or not, this book has sequels to it's name! Rainbow High and Rainbow Road! Nak baca!! :s Not that I really like reading about how this dude's crushing on his best friend who's madly in love with the school jock plus minor action going on -just want to know how it ends. ^^It's not every day you stumble over a book about queer high school kids.
On Saturday, I watched DEATH NOTE with Nessa, Kay and Ale! Because it was free seating, this is what happened as soon as the lights blinked : HALL 9 : NOW SEATING.
Kay: Hold my drink, Ale - Suraya's too.
[This is when we hold out our tickets to the ticket dude]
Me: *gives pass* Okay, 1... 2... *guy gives ticket back* THREE!!
Kay: RUN!!!
Me: AAH!!! *runs up* Left? Right?
Kay: 9? This way! *runs*
Me: Heck, which door? Oh- THIS ONE! RUN!!!
Kay: AAH!!
Me: E...E... E... THERE, E!! Sit, middle, now! *sits*
Kay: *sits* Ah, ah... Where's Ness and Ale?
Nessa and Ale came in later, with our LARGE caramel popcorn, 4 LARGE Cokes and 2 Milk Choc M&Ms. After swiching seats according to where the popcorn was, we sat down. Ale and I got attacked by laughing gas. We were laughing the whole time - even as the lights went out. And yes, we were also laughing at the Casino Royale 007 trailer.
BOOMBANGHOTGIRLBONDINTRUNKSBOOMBANGBONDHOTGIRLCASINOROYALE.
Me: HA??
Ale: I don't get it.
We shut up after Kay told us to be the 'civilised' people we are. xD But as the movie started, Suddenly...
DEATH NOTE
'Nota Maut'
Me & Ale: HAHAHAHAH!!!
Kay: *snicker*
The movie was cool, I haven't read the manga though. Sad, I know. Then, we had Sushi at Nessa's place. All day, we commented that she looked like 'L' xDD She did not like it though. ^^
Now... We move on to SUNDAY! Open house! :D
On Sunday - these five people officially became the first of my friends to set foot at Su's place!
1. Nessa
2. Kay
3. Ale
4. Sabby
5. Czuleika
(Should I add in Zalifah too? xD)
What did we do all day? Eat, play Monopoly, eat, watch High School Musical, eat, talk, talk, talk, eat, play mercun, eat. Yes, a whole lot of eating allright. Ale LOVED the chicken rendang. Shihah got all hyper. Jaja was talking about Kay all day long. Ana - Ana came back from Cameron Highlands with strawberries. ^^ Thanks to the guest, I now have 7 boxes of chocolates and a box of Muruku.
Now, the ART SHOTS. We were DEAD bored in school - so this is what we did.
1. Get Krystle to look like she's going to commit suicide.
2. Pull her shirt as she pretends to attemp to jump off the railing.
SNAPSHOT 1: Krystle screaming as her 'caring friends' tell her not to jump.
3. Get Krystle out of the way.
4. Gasp and look down at what's supposed to be Krystle's dead body.
SNAPSHOT 2: Krystle is dead. The 'caring friends' look down at their dead friend.
5. Pull Krystle back in the shot.
6. Emo friends surround her body.
SNAPSHOT 3: Dead Krystle.
7. Krystle sits up.
8. Emo friends are shocked.
SNAPSHOT 4: KRYSTLE IS A ZOMBIE!
Till I get the pictures from Krystle, that's all for today's post. Ngeh... Lousy, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment