I stole this lil’ thingamabob from Nicola’s bloggie-kins. ^^ Jangan marah ya, Nicole~ Btw, I did this one twice just for the heck of it. My iTunes won’t shuffle properly. :/
Requirements:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title to answer the questions. ( Lyrics may be inserted as well, depending on your preference.)
4. DON'T CHEAT.
______________________________________
1) How am I feeling today?
Good Day – The Click Five (I woke up early in my hotel room, wait for my alarm to go! *piano cue*)
You’re The One That I Want – Olivia Newton John (If it’s Will Moseley, yes please. )
2) Where will I get married?
When Doves Cry – Guy Sebastian (That ain’t a place! :s)
Angel To You, Devil To Me – The Click Five (Heaven, or Hell? xD)
3) What is my best friend's theme song?
Helena – My Chemical Romance
She’s So High – Kurt Nilsen
4) What was high school like?
Just The Girl – The Click Five
Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams (I wasn’t born yet in 1969. O_O)
5) What is the best thing about me?
Colourblind – Darius. (O_O;; COLOURBLIND?)
Breaking Free – Troy and Gabriella (We’re SOARING! FLYING!)
6) How is today gonna be?
Pop Princess – The Click Five (Freak me out, turn me inside out!)
The Mixed Tape – Jack’s Mannequin (I swear this mix could burn a whole in anyone! But it was you I was thinking of…)
7) What is in store this week?
Angel To You, Devil To Me – The Click Five (Hi and Azzy, perhaps? xD)
La La Lie – Jack’s Mannequin (Guess what I’m done, writing your book.)
8) What song describes my parents?
Dance, dance – Fall Out Boy (Mommy, dancing? *le gasp*)
Lies – The Click Five (I pray not. )
9) How is my life going?
Lies – The Click Five (HECK, NO!)
We’re All In This Together – High School Musical (The part’s on – now everybody make some noise!)
10) What song will they play at my funeral?
Rescued – Jack’s Mannequin (I prefer not to be resqued…)
Bop To The Top – Ryan and Sharpay (I’m dancing in my grave, baby! BOP TO THE TOP! DON’T EVER STOP!)
11) How does the world see me?
She’s So High – Kurt Nilsen (She’s blood, flesh and bone! No tucks or silicone! YEAH!)
Pop Princess – The Click Five (I lost myself at your show last night! Perhaps you fell asleep. xD)
12) What do my friends see in me?
Time To Dance – Panic! At The Disco (Well she’s not bleeding on the ballroom floor. Obviously.)
What I’ve Been Looking For – Ryan and Sharpay (Aah, Nicole! Our theme song, leh!)
13) Do people secretly lust about me?
Cemetery Drive – My Chemical Romance (No comment. T_T)
Catch Your Wave – The Click Five (Catch MY wave! I’m a tsunami. You’ll die if you even THINK about me. xDD)
14) How can I make myself happy?
Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams ( What, join a band? )
Dance, Dance – Fall Out Boy
15) What should I do with my life?
Yurameki – Dir En Grey (Where’s the translations for this song! *flips*)
Say Goodnight – The Click Five (You want me to die ar??)
16) Will I ever have children?
Double Trouble – Harry Potter Soundtrack ( I’ll have TWINS??)
Please Forgive Me – Bryan Adams (Not very assuring. :o )
17) What is some good advice?
Stick To The Status Quo – High School Musical (IF YOU WANNA BE COOL – Floow one simle rule, don’t mess with the flow – NO! NO!)
All I Need Is You – Guy Sebastian (Not advice material. Haha.)
18) What do I think my current theme song is?
Into The Airwaves – Jack’s Mannequin
MFEO: Part 1: Made For Each Other, Part 2: You Can Breathe Now – Jack’s Mannequin
19) What does everyone else think of my current life?
Balik Kampung – Sudirman (Terengganu leh? It’s raya season mah!)
This Love – Maroon 5
20) What type of man do you like?
Catch Your Wave – The Click Five (Hey girl, hey girl – Don’t wanna let you go! *shivers* Freaky much.)
But It’s Better If You Do – Panic! At The Disco (A cabaret singer? No way mum would approve of him!)
21) Will you get married?
We’re All In This Together – High School Musical Cast (Get married also together ka??)
The Trouble With Love Is – Kelly Clarkson (Maybe not. :/)
22) Where will I live?
Friday Night – The Click Five (Hmm… what?)
Rising Sun – TVfXQ ( JAPAN! SURE!!)
23) What should I do with my love life?
I’ll Take My Chances – The Click Five
Greased Lightning – John Travolta, Grease ( No comment here…)
24) What will your dying words be?
What I’ve Been Looking For – High School Musical ( I’m quoting HSM on my deathbed! O_O)
I Write Sins Not Tragedies – Panic! At The Disco
25) I skipped this one. :p
26) When ( not what ) I meet a guy/girl for the first time I say...
Bop To The Top – High School Musical
Resign – The Click Five (This would happen if I was THE Boss. xDD)
27) When my parents are angry I say....
Just The Girl – The Click Five (Parents: WHAT DID YOU SAY??)
When Doves Cry – Guy Sebastian (Ah, sad. ;_; )
Very interesting.. xDD
1 comment:
lol. very interesting post.
Post a Comment