Definitely not THIS dream I had, post-PMR. O_O They totally freak me out. The true definition of a nightmare to me. *shiver* My innocent eyes! ;_;
In that dream, I walk into the bathroom with my Taekwando uniform. It was a Friday, I suppose. Then, as I lay my uniform neatly on hooks behind the bathroom door ( Hey, there's no hooks on the bathroom door at school! Oh well- ) I put my hand against the tiled wall. Suddenly - the tile sinks into the wall and this door opens up for me. Ooh, it's a trapdoor inside a toilet cubicle in a girl's school! On the fourth floor, that is. Terribly peculiar place for a darned trapdoor. Driven by curiosity, I leave my Taekwando clothes behind and walk into the darkness. The door of heavy cement and tiles slam behind me. I told myself "It's okay, you'll find a way out later..." as I walked deeper into the darkness. Suddenly, I hear voices. A girl - no, two girls moaning in pain - maybe they got lost in here too, maybe they got attacked by something, maybe they're injured! Being the good samaritan I am, I groped in the darkness and found a set of switches on what seemed to be a wall. I flicked the lights on and saw the undescribable. BLEEP.
Ryan: This scene has been cut out for obvious reasons.
Nicky: We apologise for any inconviniences caused.
I buried my face in my hands and walked away "I'm sorry! I saw nothing!" Just when I thought that was worse - there was more going on in this secret place. I wanted to cry. I did not belong here and I had accidentally found this place. I wanted to LEAVE! But then - this girl who looked terribly like someone I know said to me "Now that you've found out our little secret, you have to be one of us" I shivered. Hell, no - I'm not going to be like - like, THEM. She then put her arm around me and said, "Class is in session, hun - meet me at the teacher's room at 1 o' clock" EW! GROSS! I woke up and went straight to the bathroom and drenched myself under freezing cold water. Heck, I hope THIS dream NEVER comes true.
NEVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment