January 17, 2007

Kyou Kara Maoh! My way.

Haha, today I have come to a conclusion that this whole Nic/Su thing going on is starting to sound A LOT like Kyou Kara Maoh! You know? That anime?? God (?) Save Our King! ? Ring a bell? Oh well. It all started with this...

I was feeling terribly lazy the other day to do any of my homework, plus - I was feeling terribly tired from walking around The Curve last Sunday. That's when Rachel offered to massage my hands. So I went to her place (Note: She sits next to Ale), got my massage - and we sat together head on shoulders because I was going to fall asleep at that very moment. Being Rachel: She clinged to me. She clings on to EVERYBODY. xD Then Ale came back.

Ale: WOI! YOU TWO STOP ROMANCING AT MY PLACE!
Rachel: *is laughing*
Me: Be thankful it's not Nicole, Ale. xD
Ale: Oh... Now you have multiple partners lah?
Me: OI! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!

The next day, I told Nicole about it.

Me: ... ... ... And then, Ale ran away.
Nic: OH! You cheated on me! She cheated on me!
Ale: Dear God, now you really sound like you're....
Nic: Ale, next time you see her with someone else other than me, whack her on the head! She's only with ME, my lover! *laughs jokingly*
Ale: *panicky sound* OH. MY. GOD.
Me: *snugglelaughs*

That was two days ago. The today, Ale did her duty as told. Hahaha!

PHYSICS CLASS.
Rachel: Nyoo~ Susu!! *clings*
Me: AAH! I can't do this! Later Nicole marah!
Ale: HA! You're cheating on Nicole again!!!
Me: No I'm not!!! *struggles to get the clinging Mogget off*

Then I realised...

Me = Yuuri
Nicole = Wolfram
Rachel = Gunter (No wonder like that one! xD)
Ale = Gwendal
Inessa = Conrad

It all fit together. Kyou Kara Maoh! My way. Haha... We wanted to get Kiran in but we didn't know what character to give her. Gisela? (Me: But she'll be Rachel's adopted daughter! :O) Okay, maybe Greta! (Me: Now she's going to be Nic and I's adopted daughter. xD) Oh well. We'll figure something out. xDD

Oh, highlight of the day! I SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ALE! I shall not state why because any random person might just open this blog and die of heart attack. Oh well, ttfn - ta ta for now!

-Milk Carton, signing off-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Being Rachel: She clinged to me. She clings on to EVERYBODY."

Oro? I do? XDDDD Guess I do have moultiple partners eh Su!

-starts bursting into laughter-
Ahhh, it looks I better not cling onto the susu so often now~
Nicole might barbecue the mogget xDDDD

And Kay being my adopted daughter? O.O" I have no comment for that XDDD

I didn't know Gisela was Gunter's adopted daughter O.O

Anonymous said...

>___< promiscuous XDD

Anonymous said...

I can't be Mogget's adopted daughter.

Too.
too.
too.
....Wrong. xD

-shakefish- >_< The mogget is my mine I say! She may cling to you but she is MINE.

-evil cackle-

Nen: If she's creeping you out, don't worry, I feel the same. o_o;