January 10, 2007

Leaving the golden circle. ;_;

First of all if any So Slytherin guild members happen to pass by - I bid you G'day! Yesh, you've come to your Official Writer's blog and it is I, Suraya. xD Come to Malaysia, kay! You'll get to see ME! Haha... ^^ -promotes Visit Malaysia Year 2007-

So, moving on. Yesterday my father called me up and told me I'm shipping off to the ever dreaded (yet awaited at the same time) by the end of this month. I will be going to TKC (Tunku Kurshiah College. Go ahead! Look it up! http://www.tkc.edu.my ) to continue my upper secondary lessons. I finally told my friends about the call today. Then after recess, my darling Nicole and I walked back to class together, reminiscing the good ol' days of our gaiety. xD "Eh, Nic-" I said, holding her hand "-Haven't done this for a while" She nodded, so we walked arm in arm all the way through the walkways. This scene reminded me of the day some teacher retired... -flashback!- "All students please go to Gate C for Pn.?'s farewell" Being Prefects, Nic and I were the first one to run out the hall. Nic ran ahed of me. "COME ON, SU!" I took her hand and we ran ala that Mariah Carey video. [Cue: WE BELONG TOGETHER! xD] Behind us, Ale was struggling to catch up with us. God, that was so funny!! Then in Form 2, we ALWAYS walked like this, arm in arm- occasionally skipping through the field - making the poor Juniors get scared. "OMG, are they...?" No, hun- we're not, sorry. ^^Okay, back to the future! We walked toward the staircase when we suddenly noticed that Ale wasn't behind us anymore.

Su: Eh, where's Ale?
Nic: Dunno.
Su: -remembers MSN thing with Ale- She got terrified and ran away, perhaps?
Rachel: I suppose so, but I think she went to the office.
Su: Maybe. :D

We reached Nic's floor, bid farewell and head up for class. God, I'll miss her when I leave! Nicole, my darling. xD [Cue: Ale "OMG! YOU TWO...???" *runs away*]

After BM class- Huda took the darned patriotic coloured ribbons off the whiteboard and made a tie for my cat-plushie-gay-pencilbox, Justin. ^^ Why on earth is my pencilbox gay? I HAVE to snap a picture of that to show you guys. xD So - uhm - JUSTIN HAS A TIE!! And I have loads of homework. Math, Bio, Physics, Essay, Karangan (BM essay) and... Oh, that's it? No, there's History to do to. Okay - I might as well start now so that I can stay awake tonight to see if Horatio Caine dies in CSI: MIAMI. Maybe Marisol dies, heck - Foreman didn't die in House but the poor baby did and Chase was sad. ;_; Okay, gotta go now. Toodles~

No comments: