PMD: Program Membunuh Diri. Haha, just kidding! ;D It's Program Maju Diri that's supposed to like - motivate us to start the year right. You know lah, all that stuff. Haih...
But my favourite part of PMD had to be the ambitions pyramid that was divided into three parts on paper. The bottom : YESTERDAY. The middle : TODAY. The top : TOMORROW. Because I was dead bored - instead of writing essays (like Theresa had) I simply jot down my ambitions and drew some illustration to explain 'em. xD
Su's Ambition pyramid - minus the pyramid and the illustrations. My scanner has gone against me. xD
TOMORROW : VOLCANOLOGIST!
TODAY: FORENSIC SCIENTIST, KINDERGARDEN TEACHER, GEOLOGIST, AUTHOR.
YESTERDAY: SCIENTIST, PALEONTOLOGIST, MARINE BIOLOGIST, LECTURER.
It happened to be my lucky day as the teacher called me to present my lil' ambition pyramid. I stood up, shaking terribly. (God, I bet Huda noticed that. xD)
Su: Allright... before I begin, let's just say that most of my ambitions were influenced mostly by my parents... and the TV.
Phaik May: But they don't go together!
Class: HAHAHA!
Su: Right. ^^;; Okay - yesterday, I wanted to be a scientist, a paleontologist, marine biologist and perhaps a lecturer.
Teacher: What's that again?
Su: Scientist, paleontologist...
Teacher: Paleontologist study what?
Su: Dinosaurs! That happened after I watched Jurassic Park when I was 5!
Class: HAHAHA!
Teacher: But now where got dinosaurs to study!
Su: T_T;;; (God, fossilised ones lah!) Okay, moving on... Today - after watching CSI: a million times, I wanted to be a forensic scientist! The next Greg Sanders!
Class: HAHAHA!
Su: Then, during the holidays - I was a kindergarden teacher for two weeks - so that's an option... My mother's a geologist, so I wanted to be one too. It can happen... And I also want to be a part-time author to write all my fiction. Ale would know what I mean.
Ale: WHA?? Oh, THAT fiction! xDD
Su: And tomorrow - I will fly ALL the way to Hawaii to be a volcanologist - and get married to a hawt British blonde guy!
Class: WOOT!! *applause*
Su: Thank you, thank you. *sits down*
It's not a crime to dream. :D Syahira would say "Ah, my friend the drama queen!" Believe me Syahira, there are more drama queens out there that are more dramatic than I am. Hoho, not much on the first week of school. Now be off, I shall. Ttfn, ta ta for now~
No comments:
Post a Comment