July 06, 2007

BACK! For a mere second. xD

I'm back in KL for like - a few hours and I should be back in school before 6. Dang! ;_;

So, onto brighter things - Dude, it's like - JULY! D'you know what's in July?

F1 : Done.
RGS: Post-poned. Darn.
Interclass debate (What the - ?)
ENT competition thingermajiggy: 25th (Huhu... missed hi-table. ;_;)

And...

(I curse all of you who forget this date. I curse you with my evil fingers!)

31st of July...

MY BIRTHDAY!

Lyk, du-uh.

And... other important things like...

HARRY POTTER!!! xD

The book and the movie. ^^ H/D, baby! Nyummeh.

Time constrain.
Gotta run.
Toodles!

P.S. Ale - you STILL owe me my Da Vinci Code + Interview With The Vampire + Mirrors T-shirt. >:[

Tata.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SU! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Su! *is one day late*

A lot of us would have called, if we only had your number.