May 29, 2007

God bless the multi-taskers!

Dear goodness, YES - I am back for my so-called-mid-term-break.

This year, instead of sweating it out on stage with Pn. Sabina yelling "PERFORMANCE DIRECTOR" every other moment, I am now spending my holidays infront of the TV and computer - trying to catch up on what I've missed. Not to mention, 3 Chapters of History notes, at least 7 Chapters of Agama, 3 practical essays for Biology and a Chemistry book to complete. :/ On top of that - there's Career Expo to prepare for (AGAIN.) and research for this F1 in school thingamabob that's driving me nuts. Thank goodness for my cousin, Efi of I'll be stuck in my room looking for ideas. -sigh- I haven't even started on my 6-months-delayed Add. Math homework. (I FAILED, again. x_x) Mum's planning to send me to Add. Math camp. Dunno what happened to that idea though. Oh, well. I'm so sorry I payed no attention to my poor loeft brain.

I salute all you super-multi-taskers out there. (By this, I mean those who can skip 4 classes in a row, hold 3 positions in 3 different societies and still get darned A1s for Chem, Bio and Physics witout staying-up. Not that I've ever stayed-up. T_T) -salute- I think typing and drinking at the same time should do for me. xD

On happier note, I am the SUB-ED for my school's school mag! Coolio, huh? THINK AGAIN. Some darned uncivilised human beings can't just accept the fact that sometimes you just HAVE to make way to NEW ideas, NEW people. Stop sticking up your noses for God's sake. Keep Hades company in the Underworld won't ya? God I hate these people. I shall elaborate no further just in case some people make a propaganda out of this post. Haih...

Trust me, you do NOT want to be in an all-girls school. Na-ah.

Assunta was GREAT. Thank goodness.

But in - you-know-where, I learnt that there is DEFINITELY more to a bunch of 600 girls living together. In front of you they'll flash their Colgate smiles and say "Hey there, how was your exams?" and the next moment calling you a flirting whore behind your back. This is where the movie Mean Girls fit into context. You can't say anything without letting the WHOLE institution finding out about it. Lets say Miss A tripped on her shoelaces - her classmates laugh about it and she brushes the dirt of her legs and forgets about it. The next day : "Oh, did you hear about -?" will be circulating around the dining hall. It's a girl eat girl world out there. The only way to be safe out there is to eat or be eaten.

Thank God for all you Assuntarians - I LOVE you guys so much. Much, much more than you know it.

Hug and kisses,
Su.

-Gotta run, research beckons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have stayed in Assunta.