Yes, if you still haven't heard the news (oh, goodness that's PATHETIC.) I'm now in Tee-Kay-Cee Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. Left Assunta earlier this year for BOARDING SCHOOL (What on earth was I thinking? O_o) and turns out - the schooling year has finally ended. Wow. How time flies~
At the current moment - I'm now a Prefect (Note: the HUGE blazer in the picture is NOT mine. Mine's still at the tailor's.) soon to be residing at CR3 at Block C. Just when you thought things would just turn NORMAL. -sigh- You know - I was sort of hoping that I would spend my last few precious years in school doing nothing for once. You know - be normal for once. I still do fanfics when I'm bored during Add Math, turn all sarcastic when I'm mad and drink hot-choc when I think I'm depressed. I'm still the same in that way I suppose. Haih... -sigh-
Changed the whole layout thingy. ^ ^ Just because I recently found out how to do it.
Now... On to more recent things that escaped my journal. Ngeh...
First up: Debating.
Oh yes, I actually do debate now. The bad thing about debate here in TKC is that people asssume that you are natural born debaters the moment you speak fluent English. God knows why. So, being the lil' English-freak-person I was - I landed myself a spot as 2nd and 3rd speaker for the Inter-class and Inter-house debates. -sigh- The motions were WAY freaky and I don't get the whole point of debating. T_T But my favourite was our third (and last) round of Inter-house's motion which went : "THBT Science Has More Potential To Cure Than to Kill" where we were the opposition. That one was so effin' cool - I just loved the sound of sarcasm in the air. xD Quoting our bench - "YES, SCIENCE CAN KILL! I can use this pen and stab you with enough momentum to kill you. See? Science KILLS." Lawl. That one was fun. Zack, Smakey and I won that round. Smakey turned out to be best speaker. :D Mahsuri (RED) came out on top as Champion for inter-house with their 'Natasha-confidence.' 4S won Inter-class and we got shiny plastic trophies and certs to go.
Next up: Self-inflicted pain is BAD.
I repeat - IT IS BAD. For goodness' sake! Some people actually poured shampoo in their eyes to get the last week off school. O_O I so hate them. What is WRONG with staying in school for just ONE more week? It's not like you'll die or anything. Hmph. Hypocrites. Here's your lil' Academy Award for fooling the unlicensed doctors who signed your darned M.C.s.
I'm running out ideas at the mo. Will post again when I do put my thoughts together. :D
Ttfn guys, ta ta for now~
P.S. The picture shows a fraction of the SAUJANA Editorial Board. No prizes for those who guess what section I'm under correctly. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment