November 23, 2007

Don't Blame Me. It's A Software Problem.

Yes, I have just recently bought yet ANOTHER notebook - so I do have a lil' obsession for notebooks- for RM9.45 after flashing my Popular Student card at the cashier. It's really the white version of my current (black) notebook which says: 'Don't Blame Me. It's a Hardware Problem.' xD

The computer is running terribly slow at the moment and whatever I type at this screen now will only appear 10 seconds later . So - be nice and excuse the typo errors will ya? Thanks.

So, as I did last year - I volunteered (or more likely out of boredom) to help out with TADIKUM's annual concert. And guess what? Ezra & Irfan were there and boy have they grown up! (They were in Nursery class last year. Juniors this year. :3) Those two have given up their little crying acts for smiles, laughter and a LOT of talk. I mean A LOT of talking. Ezra had his own fascination with the big dried leaves scattered across the Law Fac. lawn and Irfan kept insisting that I had a baby in my tummy. O_o And yesterday, he was tracing the sequins up my shirt with those little fingers. Thank God they're all just 4 years old. :/

Aight, the com is too slow for my liking. Going back to Terengganu tomorrow after Shihah's concert. Shihah's in the Indian Dance and we shall haunt her forever.

I'm currently stuck reading the Stephenie Meyer books 'bout a love triangle between a VERYVERYVERYVERY HAWT VAMP :[ , a pathetic human being and a very annoying young werewolf. Of course - I'm rooting for the vamps. xD

Aah, the movie might be coming out soon! I can't wait to see who's playing Ed and Jasper. Nyummeh. :D Nothing is better than blond vamps, ay? Of course Ed is a brunette but Jasper is blond. Honey blond in fact. I can taste the sweetness already. ^ ^

I'm writing nonsense now. Gotta run off before I babble on about the Indonesian worker who yelled at Izzah for puking in the sink of a shopping mall toilet. I've said too much.

Bye now.

No comments: