

Yeah, baby! Horn if you support the opposition! (I can get arrested for this! Lawl. xD)
I just realized that blogger comes with a spell check software now. Interesting. So, yet another season of flag wars have come and gone - and this time around, the opposition did win a LOT. Yay for the new wave! But whether it will work out or not- we'll have to wait another 5 years, and by that time - I'd be voting! Yay for me! Elections never occurred to be all that interesting to me ( I thought the first election happened after Anwar Ibrahim was arrested. Haha, naive me. Shush, I was in Primary school. How was I to know these things?) But now that I'm 16 going on 17~ I just can't wait for my turn to vote. This thing is almost as phenomenal as the American Idols, man! WOOHOO! I mean, lyk - WOAH. I was on the phone the whole night with my friends- Zafran was all out for the government, O_o and Zazu, Lotfi and I were all celebrating the downfall of the govt. til' I finally fell asleep in front of the TV waiting for the results. Most of the ministry bigshots lost. BAD. Really, really bad - like more than 1000 votes kinda bad. Shahrizat, Samy Vellu, Koh Tsu Koon and gang. Suddenly kesian la pulak the govt. nih! Lawl. I'm a teenager, I am rebellious in nature. So sue me.
So in the end, the opposition won 4 states - THATS huge. And unfortunately (or fortunately?) Deris Jusoh is still the MB for T'ganu. -sigh-
So, over my short election hols, I've finally gone to Masjid Kristal. Lovely architecture, wrong purpose.
Heck, I know it's supposed to be one of the sort of tourist attractions in Terengganu but can you imagine how many people had to give up their homes for these grand projects? (Remember Pulau Duyong? ) I'm all for pembangunan, man - but I dunno about destroying other's lives to show off some grand-ness. My English is making no sense. Oh well- whta I'm trying to say is that Masjid Kristal does not play its function. In fact, speculations have been going around saying that is was built by Chinese people and it's facing the wrong qiblat. O_o Sad enough, there's no restrictions, guidelines whatsoever to who goes to this beautiful mosque. Even in Putrajaya, they prepare ankle-length robes for those who are dressed unappropriately before enetering the Holy area - but on my visit to Masjid Kristal - there were people In the mosque wearing shorts! Some even dating outside the mosque compound eventhough it's nearly prayer time. How effin' disrespectful.
God, so much for having Islam for a official religion. T_T
Go Islam Hadhari! Ada Had ada Hari!
Can't elaborate much now. Not much time left for me on the computer. Oh well, till then - this is I signing off! Back to school I go~
(Excuse the spelling errors. I've only got so little time left! :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment