March 19, 2008

Left behind.

As the title says, I'm literally being left behind. My whole family is somewhere out there in the Malaysian Peninsular and here I am brooding over a low-speed computer to pour my heart out. -coughhack- Emo much. xD

It's my first time staying back in college. So far so good. We slept with the lights on (The PTA can afford the electricity, trust me.) and had Mi Sedaap which is think is truly sedap. Just came back from a few rounds of jogging really. Azira and I have been doing rounds for 2 days now. Ought to continue when school re-opens, InsyaAllah. Will power, baby! WILL POWER! Ngeh. Is that two words or one word? Oh well. I ain't a moving dictionary.

Flipped through the paper yesterday and guess what I read? No Ale, unfortunately Jensen Ackles and Jared Padelecki are not getting married. xD Just kidding. Lawl. Though they do look good together, ya? Back to the main point - I read of my alma mater - SMK ASSUNTA. They've got the art block all done and it's so beautiful and grand-looking. Wish I was back in Assunta. :(
Planning to go back for Lit. Night. ^^ 50 years, man! This is the part where I send out my love to SISTER ENDA RYAN! You rock, Sis! :D Assunta is getting older and God willing - better in the future. More on my alma mater - guess who else came from Assunta? Nurul Izzah Anwar, baby! Yesh, the lil' girl who beat Shahrizat at Pantai Dalam. Muahahahaha... She (as mum described) was so much like me in Assunta. The talkative prefect who joined ELDS just for Lit Night and had Pn. Toh teaching us how to draw Malaysian maps 10 effing times a day. And... the both of us are not exactly athlete material. xD Though I do LOVE running. Remember the days we used to run in our school uniform, Kay? Good times man. My Prefect's skirt today is slowly turning me into a mermaid. I can't walk in that thing! I tore the first one at the hem. Hehe. Ya lah... Susu needs to learn how to walk like a lady. Lyk, srsly.

Moving on to more dramatic events... (literally) we have just finished our Inter-form English Drama Competition. The results are....

BEST SIDESHOW : Form 3
BEST PROPS/SETTINGS: Form 5
BEST SPECIAL EFFECTS: Form 4
BEST COSTUME: Form 2
BEST SCRIPT: "Of Riddles And Pact",Form 5 (I WROTE IT! :D With Smakey, Sarr, Jasmin, Jay and Nik)
BEST OVERALL SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Form 2
BEST OVERALL ACTRESS: Form 5
BEST JUNIOR PLAY: Form 2
BEST SENIOR PLAY: Form 4
BEST DIRECTOR: Form 4
BEST OVERALL PLAY: Form 4

A lot of speculations came about after E.D. Ngeh... But oh well, that's for another post. Feeling darned hungry at the mo and I swear I could smell food.

Toodles, now.

My breakfast and laundry awaits!

Excuse the date gone mad - it's the 12th of April, 7.30 am. ^^

No comments: