December 20, 2008

Two hours of absolute hunger.

Ignore this post. It's a rant of a very-hungry-but-refusing-to-eat adolescent girl.
See that X button on the extreme right of this screen?
Click it.
Leave.

***

Yeah, yeah - so there is a wedding going on at the house next door. So... the bride's my relative. And so... there'll be plenty of food. So why on God's green earth am I complaining? Maybe it's because I woke up shivering cold (both the air-cond and the fan were on through out the night) and I couldn't go back to sleep and maybe I suddenly have this absolute dislike of going for weddings - and I'm not even on PMS! God!

I'm that temperamental. And my English is starting to make no sense.

I would definitely, definitely not marry myself. xD

But anyhow, I haven't had a decent meal all day. Maybe I did have one if you consider a bowl of nasi goreng a decent meal but hey, I'm feeling very temperamental at the mo so that's not counted as an effing meal. To me anyway.

But there's a kenduri next door!
I don't FEEL like eating nasi minyak.

And bad enough, I'm going to leave in two hours. -sigh-

I am starving but I just don't feel like eating. Mi Sedaap? Nah, people might say something. (Like: 'Oh, there's a feast next door and you're eating instant noodles? Where do you come from, you ungrateful martian!')

Oh, I shall just shut up now. Gotta go pack my stuff on an empty stomach.
Toodles~

3 comments:

chern said...

OMG is that you suraya?

KEY 505 said...

mother fry; eat!!!!!

love;love; small fry.

Nurul E. Razak ONLINE SHOP said...

ai su:)