January 25, 2009

There and back again.

By Bilbo Baggins. xD

No, this is not a post on The Lord of the Rings. Not even close. I was just looking for a random title and this crossed my mind. Anyway, I am back in Terengganu (again). Amazing, ay? It's like - what? - 5 times already this month? I should probably change my mailing address if we keep travelling like this at this rate. Haha, lawl.

There was this huge traffic jam on the way to Mydin this morning and when we finally got INSIDE, there was a jam on the inside of Mydin, with the cashier line trailing into the shopping aisles. O_O And on top of that, there were people trying to jump the queues! I mean, HELLO! CIVILIZED WORLD! Hmph. Thank God Mom's a bit kiasu or we would have never made it out of Mydin alive.

Anyhow, the new BRATs recruitment is out and you can catch me on the recruitment vid on rage.com.my :) If you know any budding journalists out there who are interested, get them to join. It's damn cool and you get a COOL t-shirt. Haha... About the video, well...That day, I lost my glasses and my sense of fashion. Tacky, I know. Just shut up about it.

Allrighty then, Ana just downloaded a new Supernatural episode for me to watch.

Tata~

2 comments:

KEY 505 said...

mother fry.. check out my latest post about our drama queen.. catdog sarr. hehs =)


xxxx; Small Fry

KEY 505 said...

bile nk update blog niii mother?? haha