February 13, 2009

200.

You'd think that after 3 years (more or less) of blogging, I'd have more than a thousand posts now. Heck, no. That just didn't happen.

This is post #200, baby!

And I should post a lil' something different or special for this 200th post. Wow.

I don't know what to post, really. I know, I know - dah lama nak mati I haven't updated on ANYTHING. Sampai my dear Small Fry pun dah tertanya-tanya bila Mother Fry nak update. xDD

Hmm... Let's see... Okay, I'll go by 25 random topics and respond with a one-line thingamabob.

(Su has the Facebook bug. Lawl.)

1. Political scandals. Susu says:
Thank goodness I'm not a politician 'cause you do not want to see how I sleep in my kaftan. xD

2. Driving? Susu says:
Getting my L in a few weeks, then I can start crashing into dividers!

3. Japanese anime. Susu says:
JUNJOU ROMANTICA IS THE BEST EFFING YAOI SERIES EVER! ^___^

4. Weight. Susu says:
Let's just say that I weigh heavier than I look. ;P

5. Writing...? Susu says:
I haven't written much this past few months except for a few line's of Sabrina's "Stories For A Friend."

6. Glasses. Susu says:
WHERE ARE MY GLASSES?

7. Boys. Susu says:
The prettier, the better. :3

8. Books. Susu says:
I'm still trying to finish Inkdeath and Brisingr although I do feel like reading Book 4 of Percy Jackson and 3 more Demonata books by Darren Shan.

9. School, college, university...? Susu says:
I haven't given it much thought although I DO have a million flyers to go through.

10. Broadway! Susu says:
I've been having this Broadway-ish mood all day! -starts dancing and singing to HSM-

11. Food, culinary experiences. Susu says:
I managed to make octopi out of sausages this morning ala the ones made by Misaki in Junjou Romantica, YAY!

12. HALO split up? Susu says:
HOLY COW- I CAN HAVE MILO VENTIMIGLIA ALL TO MYSELF NOW!!!

13. Floor. Susu says:
It's the one thing I really wish to have now.

14. Facebook. Susu says:
Suddenly all my friends have turned into socialites in skimpy gowns! O_O

15. Phineas and Ferb. Susu says:
I HEART PERRY THE PLATYPUS. 8D

16. PostSecret.com. Susu says:
"I FEAR I HAVE AN UNDIAGNOSED MENTAL ILLNESS" xDD

17. Aging. Susu says:
Sometimes I'm thankful I don't age backwards. ;P

18. BRAD PITT in a metal skirt (Troy). Susu says:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. -faintsinhappiness-

19. Crime Scene Investigation. Susu says:
NEW SEASON TONIGHT!!! 8D

20. Aliens. Susu says:
They do exist; just look at the 2 digits in the middle of their IC. (i.e. 91 or 87...xD)

21. Brokeback Mountain, Canada. Susu says:
It actually exists! O_o;;;

22. Pizza! Susu says:
Once food for the poor - this piece has turned very, very expensive! xDD

23. HUGH GRANT in Music and Lyrics. Susu says:
He sings, he dances, he shakes his very hawt tush and he's Bri'ish. xD

24. Fingernails. Susu says:
Hahahaha... Did you watch Juno?

25. Terengganu. Susu says:
Ttibe rrase nok makang kkopok lekor. xDD

Done for post #200. Insya-Allah there will be many, many, many posts to come.
Sayonara, ja ne~

2 comments:

KEY 505 said...

haha. i'd like to comment on all. yeah; all.

1. political scandals;; haishhh. wait for the rise of dato' dr yb smakey. b proud of ur daughter. LOL.

2. Driving-- haha-- like mother like daughter!!! lets crash em all!!! haha-- damn-- mother fry; i'll make a special post about all this drivg thingy. next week. dnt forget to read it. next friday kott.

3.Jap Anime. my; my; wt am i missing out here??

4. Weight. damn it. mother fry... small fry wishes to be weightless. can or not haaa? .haha.

5. Writing-- shitte. da lame x pegang pen. LOL.

6. Glasses -- mommy;; follow small fry laa.. wear contact lens ;; can choose d colors ynoe.. haha

7. yeah baby;; d jambu-er d better. haha. hunky pown hawtt ;p

8. Books-- wahhh-- funny how mase spm we keep on saying xde mase nk bace story books.. now ni pown xde mase... then when ehhhh? hehs

9. School?; coll?; uni?;; err... are those theme parks? the one with roller-coasters? hahah.

10. HSM>> shitte. mommy ynoe hw much i dont like it.. hhaha

11. food-- teach me how to cook laaaa!!!! or else ur menantu slalu kene makan kat luar nanti.


12. sampai sini jelaa mommy--i'm tired already.. haha.

anyway;; susu fry;; love ur 200th post. =)


xoxo;; smakey. fry

chal said...

sue,
for politics, just wait for muhammad al-fateh version girls and malaysia jd constantinapole, m just waiting, dah malas nak kisah bout it, tired of thinking, hahaha

i nak keropok leko jugak!!!

nanti bila ur kamus terengganu-english dah siap, post kat den satu, kena khatam tuh, =)