July 13, 2009

Haze and eggs. Dx

It's Monday again. And I pretty much have nothing to do this evening other than perhaps, sleep - since Comp Sci. and Chemistry homework are only due Thursday.

(I haven't finished Algebra and Calculus though. And that, my friend, is due tomorrow. xD)

It's been hazy all day long and you pretty much can't see KL from my balcony and that's like, super bad. I can pretty much just make out outlines of buildings past the guys' block. I taste the dust on my tongue! I'm inhaling impurities! My lungs are firggin' contaminated! GAAAAAAH.

-coughhackehem-

It is THAT bad. I am NOT exaggerating. To make things worse, it did not rain. Not even a single drop. It was hot, hot, HOT.

And Chem lab wasn't making my day feel any better.

We had to test a million and one random things in test tubes today using different reagents to check for the presence of some kind of life-building element.

When I said we had to test random things, I do exactly mean random. Like-

AJINOMOTO. And EGG YOLK. And ALBUMIN (which is also an egg-product; with a fancy name.) And UREA for cryin' out loud! Isn't the smell of methane and eggs enough? O_O

We all smelled like eggs and methane (that's how trash smells like, darling.) by the time we left the lab. None of really completed the experiments. We're just lazy that way.

Thank God for friends with results. (:

Speaking of lazy- I got my Mom to drive me, Bono and A'Put back to our residential college after class. Hahahaaaa...

Nothing much to say today. It's prayer time now. My sejadah's a-calling.

XOXO; Susu the Awesome.

P.S. We're having dinner with Amir tonight~ Yesszzaaaahh... :) Haven't had dinner with him for ages! All of us Assuntarians miss the Hayat guy already. ^ ^

No comments: