July 27, 2009

A milestone.

...Sounds like someone just died. xD

Sorry, lacking ideas for a better title at this hour of morning. (I know it's already 9.50 am on a Monday. But my brain's still running on weekend mode.)

On the 25th, this month, it suddenly dawned on me that it has been 2 months since I registered for Foundation Studies in UM.

That's right guys, it's been 2 MONTHS. And it feels like I've only been there a few weeeks.

I came back home yesterday. Nothing much had changed. My room was still a complete, unsalvagable mess. Abah still cooked for a batallion eventhough there were only 6 of us home. And my two younger sisters continued to incessantly fight over the smallest of issues of to which I just shook my head.

Nothing much had changed.

Hmm... this calls for a flashback. (:

I'm gonna give you guys one super long post the moment I turn 18 ya? Gotta run now. Toodles.

No comments: