August 08, 2009

College kids are nocturnal! >:[

i.e. Myself. xD

Hahahahahahaha. Good mornin' everyone! (I know, I know it's WAY past morning.) I've just got out of the shower. Woke up around 11.30 or so; did my laundry and head for the shower. And now here I am infront of my laptop running on the oh-so-slow UM wifi. But hey, think about it, at least ADA wi-fi kan? Haha. :P

So, last night was a Friday night. And there were no classes to attend Saturday mornin'... And pretty much: this is what I did;

My phone died after Maghrib or so. I pretty much thought my life was coming to an end. (Drama queen!) so I head downstairs to check if Nawwal was around so I could snatch her 2nd phone for a day, two (maybe three.) But she wasn't in her room so I head to Bono's instead.

And then there was... NAQJWA! (: Kawan since tadika kot! Lama gila x jumpa.

(Jap, Ezzan panggil BRUNCH. Lawl. :P)

Back! Where was I? Oh yeah, Naqjwa.

Yeah, we were friends since kindie. Naqqy, Huda and I. From Tadikum (Taman Asuhan + Didikan Kanak2 UM) to SK Sri Petaling to SMK Assunta- always together til' Form 3. Then lepas PMR I gi TKC, Naqqy gi Sahmura, Huda stayed in Assunta. Then Huda and I jumpa balik kat Asasi and Naqjwa plak tercampak kat Kolej MARA Banting. :P

And I was like OH.EM.GEE! Wawa's here? Bila you sampai? and whatnot. Hahahahaha... And then I gi hijack calculator dia yg super-changgeh (costs RM400+) that can plot graphs and all. Gila hebat! 8D I want one too!

So I stayed kat their room kejap, talked about our lil' kindie reunion (this Sunday!) and did a bit of organizing here and there. Then Wawa nak gi beli top up so I took my laptop and ran off to Ezzan's place.

Kat Ezzan punya room plak, kitorang duduk cerita time skolah and 'bout -ehem- somebody. Hahahahahahahaaa... And after dah lama sangat; I pun naik balik to Huda's room.

Then dah naik to Huda's room- ada la manusia2 kelaparan. (And we were looking for wrapping paper of some sort) so we head down to the cafe. I dengan tak bawak apa2 gi amek tudung Huda and Bono's sweater to cover up. Hahaha... Turun pun ngan slipar Jepun je. :P

Bought food; LOTS and LOTS of food and then blah nak naik balik. I didn't have my glasses on- and I thought I recognized the two dudes walking towards us- and...

I kinda saw Rizwan (his hair memang unmistakable lah) and then I was like- if that's Rizwan, yg rambut rebond flat tu mesti la no other than Ejam. So I was like "EJAAAAM!!!" -waves like mad- And Ejam was like, "Oh, hey!" Dia pun x pakai spek. Sama2 buta la malam tu. -_-;;;

Then dah sampai kat atas, I bukak Facebook. XD And Ejam and Faris online masa tu. Hahahahahah... Apa lagi? Merapu ah! It all started with Ejam's status update:

Muhammad Idzham is currently in his room, zarif the hippo and faris the ermmmm kemaruk (kelakuan macam beruk) haha are gaying with each other in this room haha
14 hours ago

And Faris was like, join in the fun la! Comment! And I was like, NO HAL! xD The three of us (with occasional comments from Rizwan and this Syazwan guy) gila spam the whole status update; hitting a big fat 138 comments. XD

Hahahahhahahhahahahahaha...

Summary-nya: Ejam became Jamie Negaybond Adam and I misinterpreted a few lines of which Ejam and Faris sebenarnya cerita 'bout DotA. XD

(*Nerd+Gay+Rebond = Negaybond. :P Adam; with reference to Adam Lambert, my gay sayang who has an awesome falsetto and you dont!)

I mean- yeah! You guys read this and tell me what YOU think. (Note that we've been talking about gay-ness for the past 50 comments or so before this came up.)

Muhammad Idzham
weh, faris, tonight what position u want to play?
14 hours ago

Ahmad Faris
i think i'll go top lane.. you go bottom lane.. zharif go middle lane.. sure can wan.. di mana ada kemahuan di situ ada jalan
14 hours ago

Muhammad Idzham
bottom lane? i love that place! more energy there!
13 hours ago

Ahmad Faris
the experience there is much more la man.. of course la.. i gotta fight two.. u only have to fight one.. tats y..haha
13 hours ago

Muhammad Idzham
more energy conserved, i hope the little ones dont reach the base too fast, make it slow, push it man, push it !!!
13 hours ago

Ahmad Faris
dun worry.. i'm very confident with my skill..hehe
13 hours ago

Muhammad Idzham
really eh? make sure ur little ones dont go top too fast, otherwise less experience, we have to make it sensational!
13 hours ago

Ahmad Faris
relax la.. its not that easy.. too fast.. not satisfied.. too long.. boring...hehe
13 hours ago

Suraya Hazim
Astaughfirullahhalazim... XD Too much info! Hahahahahahahaha... My poor brain! Dah polluted!
13 hours ago · Delete

Muhammad Idzham
make it slo, then we can reach the climax level! suraya, what are u thinking about, were talking about Dota la, do u know what dota is?
13 hours ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
OH.EM.GEE. XD

I gelak solo je depan laptop tu. Hahahahahahahaha. I dah la throuhout the whole post my brain was on gay-mode. XD You definitely don't want to know what I was thinkin' bout.

Hahahahahaha....

Tengah-tengah I gelak solo tu, I was on the phone with Nadzmie, tengok2 chords guitar for the song No Boundaries (I can't play that song. Pft.) :D Hahahahahaha... And A'Pat and Bono plak were singing Kantoi by Zee Avi on the ukelele. Heh. And then tiba2 Huda and Naqqy nak tido. (Baru habis wrapping party favours for Sunday's reunion. I tukang bagi cellophane tape je.) So I was like, okay- NIGHT! Batt laptop pun nazak time tu. So, uhm, yeah.

I was walking half-way to my room when I remembered: HA! APAT NAK ROMPAK BENCH LETAK KAT BALCONY! 8D -excited terlebih-

I turned around and head down to their room. We were talking and singin' til' 3 something and then we left the room to steal a bench dari depan lif. -evil smirk-

We didn't know the darned thing was SO heavy. -_- Aduuuuhhhh... But we managed to get it kat depan balcony jugak in record time. (;

Malam tu takde bintang, we didn't stay at the balcony for long.

Back in Apat's room, we watched Enchanted til' 4 something. (I slept halfway.)

Woke up at 11-something and ha- that's how the whole story went.

Hahahahahahahaaaa... (: Aight now, me going to finish up Algebra and Calculus. I think.

XOXO; Susu the Awesome. ^^

(P.S. Jedzry's pic on the admin/felo board by the office kena conteng! Sapa yg dengki sangat kat my algebra tutor tu???)

1 comment:

.fadzilah haris. said...

TUH ARR! SAPE DENGKI DOWH NGAN MR.CALCULUS AKU TUH? CISDALE!