August 10, 2009

La La Land!

Some things are just too good to be true. (:

For instance, stupid Facebook quizzes like this one:

*

Suraya took the When Is Your Next Relationship? quiz and got the result:

In the Next Week.

In the Next Week: Your In Luck!! Your next relationship will be some time this week, keep your eyes open? Is there a special boy at the moment? Well he might be yours this week!!!

*

But things aren't always what they seem.

Another thing that's too good to be true is Edward Andrew Masen Cullen. Extremely rich, sensitive, extremely beautiful in every way- Which is why he remains a character in an undeniably addictive series of out-of-this-world love novels, my favourite Twilight saga.

As I type this, this song plays in my head- like I said, some times really are just too good to be true. How do my make something so imaginary, something so complex into something REAL, something simple, something within my reach.

White Horse

by Taylor Swift.

Lyrics

Say you're sorry
That face of an angel comes out
Just when you need it to
As I pace back and forth all this time
'CauseI honestly believed in you
Holdin' on,
The days drag on
Stupid girl I should've known,
I should've known
That I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.
Maybe I was naïve,
Got lost in your eyes
I never really had a chance.
My mistake I didnt know to be in love
you had to fight to have the upper hand.
I had so many dreams about you and me
Happy endings; Now I know
I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.
And there you are on your knees
Begging for forgiveness,
Begging for me
Just like I always wanted,
But I'm so sorry
Cause Im not your princess
This aint a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone,
Some day
Who might actually treat me well.
This is a big world,
That was a small town
There in my rearview mirror,
Disappearing now.
And it's too late for you and your White Horse,
Now its too late for you and your White Horse
To catch me now.
Oh whoa whoa whoa-oh
Try and catch me now
Whoa-Oh
It's too late
To catch me now.


But while I still can, I'll enjoy my lil' imaginary view and hope that one day it'll become real. Maybe fairy-tales do come true, who knows?

Hahahahahahahahahaha, must've been that big bowl of Maggi Tomyam with MSG talking. Merapu je. Forget everything I just said. Don't ask.

Pft.

No comments: